Red Cloud & Co. jeans

Hsin

Ranon, what denim have you been wearing lately? You're in a competition aren't you? How are your redclouds coming?

yes, i am still in the eternal 811 competition and they have been my only pair i've been wearing. planning to wear out the ROY x CONE after my eternal contest and then move on to some Ooe Yofukuten's when the ROY's are done being beat up.

actually i sized my RC's wrong and they ended up being sold to LeonardToby. probably good as well since i wouldn't have had time to wear those. i always try to wear out a pair before moving on to another pair...

Hoohoo and im so glad that you did ranonranonarat, ill probably visit you down at OGL with my buddy maybe next week? gonna get my RCs altered a little and LP the belt you did for me.

I still remember walking into OGL 4 months ago with absolutely no leather and an old pair of overly tapered nudies feeling pretty shy and buying my first leather belt from you haha.

^^^

How long do you find that it takes you to 'wear out a pair'?

to fully wear out a pair, probably between 1.5 years to 2 years from experience.

Hoohoo and im so glad that you did ranonranonarat, ill probably visit you down at OGL with my buddy maybe next week? gonna get my RCs altered a little and LP the belt you did for me.

I still remember walking into OGL 4 months ago with absolutely no leather and an old pair of overly tapered nudies feeling pretty shy and buying my first leather belt from you haha.

hey man, i think you might be slightly confused there. haha. the other day when we dealt the R.C jeans at the train station, was my very first time meeting you. haha, i don't work at OGL. i think the person you might be referring to is scasi... btw, OGL does only hemming and not tapering, so if you want to get them slightly tapered, go to another tailor first then to OGL to get them chainstitched.

oh shucks man i keep mixing you guys up man im so sorry HAHAA I KEEP THINKING YOURE JOHNNY!!! You must be so offended :/

Hahaha but yeah i just sent them to the tailor today for alterations. Picked up my first pair of rw8131 at town today too.

Super shag day hope it turns out well!

edit: ahh i found the problem. i mistook you for johnny cuz on IndigoRoots it was his account doing the advert on your jeans man HAHA my apologies bro

Edited by LeonardToby

Just received a text from the tailor saying my r424xx's are ready for collection tmr. Fit pics of the post soak as promised:

420510_10150533506138026_758433025_8862307_135924862_n.jpg

I can say they fit quite well after the soak, but im knock kneed (in case any of you havent noticed) so the extra denim poking out is really quite unsightly and they were still too long. Im sure nobody likes TOO much stack! The waist shrunk and so did the thigh area so that part is alright. Im excited to collect them tmr, i hope the tailor did a good job. Wish me luck!

Yeah I did hahaha it was tagged 32 but it was more of a 35 or 36 so i got them altered to a 32 instead!

Not sure if you guys would frown at this, the leg opening was slightly smaller than planned but it feels way nicer around the knees and thighs now. Im sure ill get good fades from them. Altered fit pics as promised!

421378_10150536076198026_758433025_8867974_2061245052_n.jpg

Thank you gregornz and warakia! Still really thankful for ranonranonrat for selling em to me, looking forward to breaking them in! im really starting to adore the red cloud redthread stitching on my pockets. its really growing on me, kinda gives my jeans a unique edge imo :)

you are a skinny guy in real life so i think they look proper on you. i was a bit surprised when you picked them up though, i thought they would be too big for you. haha.

Haha my weight fluctuated alot, went from 86kg in 2010 to 65kg currently. Haha could tell could tell ;)

Hey Gnob, how many wears have those had? How many washes/what kind of washes?

They hardly look worn at all!!!! :S

Machine washed once. Prolly about 2 days per week! I don't know why. Maybe I'm bad at capturing the evo? Need to take better pics :(

But There is something happening on the backpockets. They are really soft. I doubt they'll have any nice fades.

2 days per week for how many weeks? It look from the photos that the denim doesn't have any rigidity... is it really soft? It doesn't seem to be forming creases anywhere...

Great pics guys, i love how grainy the denim is. How many wears have you had on your pair gregornz? They look like theyre fading out real nicely

Some real nice closeups of the 1 week old denim. Last photo features the black oxidised rivets mentioned earlier on in the thread. Again, these are the R424xx's

416873_10150543949048026_758433025_8897210_1362929286_n.jpg400274_10150543949578026_758433025_8897213_1701961064_n.jpg409482_10150543949283026_758433025_8897212_1365792370_n.jpg

Edited by LeonardToby

^ Damn that' some hairy shit! :) Those rivets are nice!

The R400's I posted above have had about 80 days of wear. I'm currently wearing them straight through the month of Feb - but I'm also on holiday so I'm sitting round on my arse in the most of the time :)

Ahh theyre turning out real nice. I intend to wear mine all throughout feb but i start my internship in march and it ends in august, So for the next 6 months, ill be in suits and wont have the chance to wear them out much. Sigh thank god for casual fridays and the weekends though