BS United Oni Denim Pics

john11f

No need to feel sorry for me since you have misread my post. I've always been happy with my dress sense.

Read below what I had posted earlier.

it was a generalized statement since you said you came here being able to dress yourself. If you came here with the intention of having us dress you, than i feel sorry for you. I read what you said already. no need to tell me.

you broke me john!, upon reading this thread i had to take off my contest samurais and put on my oni's to make sure the creases wouldn't straighten out. I hate you demon oni!!!

you know you got some oni lovin'....even if the dye is dark and thick, i can see this developing fades easily (easier than the edo ai's and the ai-001s). i really can';t get enough of it. it's the best denim puchase for me. Ever.

it was a generalized statement since you said you came here being able to dress yourself. If you came here with the intention of having us dress you, than i feel sorry for you. I read what you said already. no need to tell me.

Let me clear on your points

• I'm happy with my dress sense and it is unlikely that I would be following anyone's advice on this matter
  • I'm here on this forum to learn more about denim, sizing issues and to see what jeans are out there
  • I've made some excellent purchases (clothes) without any influence from SuFu or SF whatsoever and will continue to do so

I'm just wondering whether you are playing a game of politics by deliberately misreading my posts. Either way, it would not stop me from getting onto another level or change my prospects.

Please give me shout if don't understand my points poly800rock but don't try to misconstrue my words as it is not necessary. But if you continue to go down this route then don't be surprised if I give you some serious criticism back. You are not exactly a symbol for perfection in any shape or form. Nor is your dress sense is anything to write home about. I suggest you move on for your sake and behave decently towards me in future.

Let me clear on your points

• I'm happy with my dress sense and it is unlikely that I would be following anyone's advice on this matter
  • I'm here on this forum to learn more about denim, sizing issues and to see what jeans are out there
  • I've made some excellent purchases (clothes) without any influence from SuFu or SF whatsoever and will continue to do so

I'm just wondering whether you are playing a game of politics by deliberately misreading my posts. Either way, it would not stop me from getting onto another level or change my prospects.

Please give me shout if don't understand my points poly800rock but don't try to misconstrue my words as it is not necessary. But if you continue to go down this route then don't be surprised if I give you some serious criticism back. You are not exactly a symbol for perfection in any shape or form. Nor is your dress sense is anything to write home about. I suggest you move on for your sake and behave decently towards me in future.

what the fuck are you talking about? i never miscontrued your words. I actually agreed with them. For some reason beyond me, you're making my statement AGREEING WITH YOUR STATEMENT seem to you that I was attacking you. I never said i was a model of perfection, far from it. I could also give two shits how anyone thinks my jeans look, what jacket i wear, where i buy my clothes, etc. I really don't understand what the hell you're talking about this game of politics nonsense. i have no idea what sort of criticism you'd think i'd deserve, but go ahead and completely change my viewpoint again and see how it works for you. you're on my ignore list now.

damn, you sure told him....since you're too cool for the forum why don't you just leave, or just give up and move on to another thread

I just did not like his behaviour towards me and felt the need to set the record straight. I don't take prisoners during times of conflict. However, the bigger picture is that I prefer to get on with everybody and if Poly apologises then I'm willing to forget about this incident and move on. I'm usually easy going but this would not deter me to defend my corner during times of conflict. But I am disappointed about his behaviour towards me because it was so unnecessary. There are lots of wonderful people on this forum and I certainly don't want my experiences ruined by a few people.

Guest jeffvyain

it's highly unlikely that you're ever going to get anyone on an internet message board to apologize to you for giving their opinion. unless they're just a huge gaping pussy pushover.

it's kinda like asking george bush to take troops out of iraq

it's highly unlikely that you're ever going to get anyone on an internet message board to apologize to you for giving their opinion. unless they're just a huge gaping pussy pushover.

it's kinda like asking george bush to take troops out of iraq

People are entitled to their views but not personal attacks. It's obvious Poly wants to play the denial game about his behaviour but this is not helping to heal the rift. I'm offering him a way out of his embarrassing situation.

People are entitled to their views but not personal attacks. It's obvious Poly wants to play the denial game about his behaviour but this is not helping to heal the rift. I'm offering him a way out of his embarrassing situation.

dude. this is a message board. maybe you should just fly to poly's house and kick his ass. that would teach him for typing mean things to you over the grey inanimate box. i'm on your side champ, rudeness shouldnt be tolerated from total strangers you never meet. ass hat.

back to denim..........i just got a pair of the blues....fucking amazing quality denim. i cant wait to see how these things evolve.

dude. this is a message board. maybe you should just fly to poly's house and kick his ass. that would teach him for typing mean things to you over the grey inanimate box. i'm on your side champ, rudeness shouldnt be tolerated from total strangers you never meet. ass hat.

back to denim..........i just got a pair of the blues....fucking amazing quality denim. i cant wait to see how these things evolve.

I agree, rudeness shouldn't be tolerated from anybody especially when unprovoked. It's clear from his posts that he specifically set out to undermine me. Fortunately for him I did not take off my gloves this time but merely went up half a notch and dealt with him appropriately. I also agree about violence being a more satisfying solution and have kicked people's doors down (two to date). :cool:

Back to the jeans, hopefully my Oni Blue should be arriving in the UK sometime next week. If they are equally as good as my Pure Blue Japans then I'll be happy again! ;)

Man these 19oz ones stretch a LOT! Pre-soak they were ball-bustingly tight and I had all kinds of problems buttoning them up and slowly but surely they're fitting nicer and nicer. I'm also finally starting to see the first signs of wear around the lap area

well I have a pair of eternal 811s which are I believe a 66 cut and they seem a lot tighter but then again my eternals are a size 40 and these are a size 36. I'll put up pix eventually of the wear but like I said it's really the SCANT first signs. I posted some fit pix post-soak farther up in this thread I believe.

I cant compare to the blues because I dont own a pair but I seem to remember BiG saying the cut was the same.

Any pictures or links to the purples? Looking through this thread, these jeans look great, but I'd love to see purple.

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=2297&category_id=&manufacturer_id=8&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

i think most of us talking about oni's now are talking about the purple selvedge ones.

Man these 19oz ones stretch a LOT! Pre-soak they were ball-bustingly tight and I had all kinds of problems buttoning them up and slowly but surely they're fitting nicer and nicer. I'm also finally starting to see the first signs of wear around the lap area

I def noticed a bit of stretching after i soaked mine the first time. Then i hot washed them and i put them on for a few hours a day and they've pretty much stayed put. The waist is TIGHT, making me happy that BIG didn't have the 28 i was initially planning on ordering. I'm seeing some fading in the legs, but it's hard for the contrast to show up among the slub and dye.

I doubt it panda san, I posted a link for them a while back in this thread, no one commented so I guess they didnt really float peoples boat. Hard competition, for black slub you got the PBJ 005bk great cut and slub - and for fade promise and a more relaxed cut you got the s5000bk, I liked em when I saw the onis but im not sure I would buy em over the competition. Id like to see em though, pics from a SuFu'er would be good.......

Yup, black but blue cut...

FIT report: the purples are stretching to fit my body. similar to how the blues were when i was breaking them in.

This pair is getting better as I wear them. It's still pretty rigid and are developing creases and even a bit contrasts already at this early stage. Makes you want to work on it more. So, the Edo Ai's encountering competition and seems like it'll take time before that pair will be ready for a wash.

In the meantime, the Oni Shaoi is THE PAIR OF JEANS for this year. Simply the best.