BS United Oni Denim Pics

john11f

• 2 weeks later...

Someone realized that there werent any oni vedge pics in here, so ill put mine up. These are cross posted in the evolution thread. These are the blue vedge at about 6 months of wear, after a wash. Before this it had 1 hot soak. Please excuse the quality, I had to use my cellphone as my digital camera is broken.

08022007001hv2.jpg

08022007003xh4.jpg

08022007004bl7.jpg

• 1 month later...
Oni Red Size 32 (Relaxed Fit)

Pre-soak

Waist: 35"

Front Rise: 12.5"

Back Rise: 15.5"

Upper Thigh: 13.5"

Knee: 10.5"

Leg Opening: 9.5"

Inseam: 36.5"

Post-soak (Hot water in tub for 4 hours, hang-dry)

Waist: 32.5"

Front Rise: 12"

Back Rise: 14.75"

Upper Thigh: 12.8"

Knee: 10"

Leg Opening: 9"

Inseam: 33.5"

Any words on stretching?

More people should do posts like this. Very helpful.

just got my oni blues size 29... im gonna try and take pics later tonight when i get home. i usually wear a 31 (skull/flathead) but sized down. BiG told me that these will stretch like 2 1/2-3" in the waist, which will be perfect cause it wasnt too hard to button them up, although they are definitely hurting a little bit right now.

my question is this: the waist will stretch perfectly, but i want to soak the legs of the jeans to get the inseam to shrink a little and the rest of the leg just barely. has anyone ever soaked just the legs of the jeans? will it make the color inconsistent? or any other concerns?

you should probably just soak in the shower if you're worried about shrinking the waist...

if I were you though, I would just soak or wash the whole thing. You're going to end up doing that anyway at some point in the future... best to just get all of the shrinkage out of the way so that there aren't any surprises down the line.

post up some pics and let us know what the fit is like... I was thinking of sizing down one to a 29, same as you so I'm especially curious :)