BS United Oni Denim Pics

john11f

well if the samurais arent hand dyed why are they so much? gold hardware and "extra thick patch"? bullshit.

whatever though i think its cool how oni put out a nonslubby jean and tried to be innovative while they did it.

Im interested to see if natural indigo fades differently then synthetic if the jeans are both rope dyed...hmmm.

I believe the Sam's are hand-dyed, and these Oni's are not.

yeah ... it seems like im the only that likes the design. still waiting to hear back from gordon on whether or not they stretch like their slubby jeans. ill post my pics straight in the ugliest jean forum to save myself the rejection FROM YOU PEOPLE! :)

Ha...they're still nice jeans...could just stand to be without the decoration. ;) We won't hassle you.

well if the samurais arent hand dyed why are they so much? gold hardware and "extra thick patch"? bullshit.

Price points are determined 20% by cost and 80% by the company. If a company decides a particular pair of jeans is its limited edition for the year and wants to sell it for a high price, then they will. In other words, the AI samurais MAY be expensive because the cost involved in making them MAY be higher, but they could be more expensive simply because samurai wants to charge more for them...

Edit: WHY did Oni have to come out with these!? I want them... :(

how tall are you and what is your normal waist size?

Post Soak on the Oni Blue size 29 ------ Cross Post from HowFitDescriptionPictures

OniBlue001.jpg

OniBlue003.jpg

OniBlue004.jpg

ahhhh much better. good god, these have the craziest denim ive ever felt or seen in my life. hoping these stretch at least one and a half inches, but two would be great...

Thought I'd post a little update at nearly one month on my Oni Blues sz. 29

Hot soaked once when i got them.

I apologize in advance, these pictures are shot with me holding the jeans up to the one tiny bit direct sunlight, i live in a basement room and dont get a lot of light.

oniblueandleatherbeltq006.jpg

I also just posted pictures of the belt in Evo of Leather: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=719965&postcount=1380

oniblueandleatherbeltq002.jpg

oniblueandleatherbeltq004.jpg

oniblueandleatherbeltq008.jpg