BS United Oni Denim Pics

john11f

Post Soak on the Oni Blue size 29 ------ Cross Post from HowFitDescriptionPictures

OniBlue001.jpg

OniBlue003.jpg

OniBlue004.jpg

ahhhh much better. good god, these have the craziest denim ive ever felt or seen in my life. hoping these stretch at least one and a half inches, but two would be great...

if im getting those blues.. what size should i get the 32 or the 34's? they dont have 33's....

depends on the fit you want... my blues are size 29 (my regular is like 31, MAYBE 32 sometimes), and the legs were kinda largish before the soak. i wore them while they were drying so now the legs are perfect, and the waist is about to stretch even more. i would say 32's, otherwise it could end up not lookin how you want.

alright jon, i need to see some shoi pics asap. I've been wearing mine on and off for a bit now, and haven't noticed anything. Not to say I was expecting a samurai type fade, but it would be nice to see what hue of blue these turn out as.

Gordon had told me that the shois are dyed blue to the core, so it's much harder to get any type of wear on it except over a very long period of time, so i'm not expecting a contrasted fade at all. that being said, i'd still probably say that these are one of my favorite cuts imo. It suits everyone's body type. except those rail thin dudes.

i'm afraid they are not worthy of a pic update. i've been wearing the sorahikos mostly for now. hoping to go back to the shoais by mid-october. they are really stubbor and i don't think i'd be achieveing anything till i wear them another 6 months straight. Natural Indigo Denim Are Hard To Fade....though Samurai claims that the S510XX AI-N will be esy to get contrasts...

depends on the fit you want... my blues are size 29 (my regular is like 31, MAYBE 32 sometimes), and the legs were kinda largish before the soak. i wore them while they were drying so now the legs are perfect, and the waist is about to stretch even more. i would say 32's, otherwise it could end up not lookin how you want.

yeah so basically i ll size down 2? so a 32 will work on me yeah! ill get a pair