Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

Finally finished my first full-color comic- took about a year, from concept to finished pages (The two new Pokemon games in that time period did nothing to help my productivity). I am relieved.
Congrats! I love it when people achieve shit like this.

wasn't really a show

i just said that and shut the door.

i just don't understand evangelizing in a religion. wouldn't you rather have people come to your faith on their own?

also mother&son evangelizing teams are a lil creepy

We got our family name in Arabic on the door, the JW's usually skip us thinking it's some prayer or something.

Other day we got what I thought was a JW book through the letterbox...it was a Scientology book. If they start door-to-dooring around here, I'm gonna get pissed. But might just tell them to fuck off to their faces.

i just told off jehova's witnesses trying to give me some pamphlets and shit by saying: i'm muslim, i don't need that

The cashier at the Wal-Mart garden section was a little eccentric. She rang up the guy in front of me who from my guess was Muslim. When he walked out she said, "Have a happy easter!" and I don't think she even thought twice about it.

The cashier at the Wal-Mart garden section was a little eccentric. She rang up the guy in front of me who from my guess was Muslim. When he walked out she said, "Have a happy easter!" and I don't think she even thought twice about it.

That's just adaptation to the culture from an Easter Eggs and Bunnies side of it.....

I know Hindu's and Muslims that celebrate Christmas. "Cause of the sparkling lights and the pretty trees and the gifts!"

Not to get into a discussion about religion, but it's sad as hell that the religious meanings behind these holidays have been overshadowed by Hallmark.

I have no hate on people who come to Canada/USA and don't celebrate Christmas, but it's so ingrained in the culture at this point you risk being a gigantic douche-mop if you're offended by someone at the store wishing you a merry one.

anddd he's back to diamonds

this split personality is hard to keep track of

@Mag - if I told you, it wouldn't be much of an Easter Egg hunt, would it?