Magsåvningsreserven

Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

i'm about to go take that precal exam

fuck fuck fuck :(

everything they tell you is a lie

247950_10150605762090015_564710014_18662845_631635_n.jpg

He's a look-a-like but he ain't the real thing mang.

Was taking a leak today at Whole Foods and the dude in the stall next to me was finishing up with a meannn shit. He wiped once only(tp dispenser is noisy so you can tell), put his pants back on, then headed straight for the door. Didn't even hear him use the sink/wash his hands. Disgusting motherfucker.

I only noticed because he was wearing New Balances.

skipping class this morning to hit the beach was a great idea

wish my car hadn't of broken down today. fucking blows.

Was taking a leak today at Whole Foods and the dude in the stall next to me was finishing up with a meannn shit. He wiped once only(tp dispenser is noisy so you can tell), put his pants back on, then headed straight for the door. Didn't even hear him use the sink/wash his hands. Disgusting motherfucker.

Check Recent Purchases thread, match shoes with the perp.

haha

drunk girls + judo @ beach = hilarity.

i learned i am a horrible teacher

also sand does stick to make up?

#summerfreedomconcepts

Found him

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=2715961&postcount=569

hip throw a girl into a fire-pit face first?

The only context in which foo-fighters are bearable. Used to watch this everyday in high school.

be-BoM-WokY

hahaha, I went searching for a review of The Ultimate Meal (replacement) and struck silver:

CD9wHyPDFA4

Do you think dude is doing a character?

j5U0mlgRRs8

kind of wish this guy bought my stolen bike. Bike thieves are SCUM

Thieves are SCUM. Kinda scared for Chris Hansen though, one of these days hes going to seriously fuck with the wrong du.

I've always wondered why some dude didn't rush him when he confronted them. Like, these guys aren't coming back from being ousted as pedos, so not much more to loose. I was gonna say he's gonna get knifed a la Joey Greco, but I just found out that was staged...bummer man.

I always watch the "who here is drunk" thread, then see if the same user posts in rapid succession in multiple other threads. Always hope to see a trainwreck of blazed posting, shit talking, general debauchery.

Keep on frantically trying to change lanes buddy, you obviously don't understand how rush hour traffic works.

Ok, random computer question:

Every time I open Firefox, it has started re-loading the tabs from my last session (I don't want it to do this). I checked the Startup options and it's still set to 'Show my homepage'. After trying to re-apply that setting several times, I've run out of ideas.

Anybody know what I could do?

Yeah, I did it, I might cry two tears in a bucket. Fuck it. Let's take it to the stage.

Watching Gigolos (showtime) with some friends, thoroughly confused. Is this real life? Am I getting trolled? I want to say it's fake, but part of me isn't completely convinced.

I always watch the "who here is drunk" thread, then see if the same user posts in rapid succession in multiple other threads. Always hope to see a trainwreck of blazed posting, shit talking, general debauchery.

guilty playa.

fuckyoshit

I was | | close to getting a speeding ticket today, luckily the officer decided to give me a $10 dollar citation instead because I couldn't find my insurance fast enough.

Got my car fixed but my girlfriend is borrowing it tomorrow to do shit for her internship. I'm so nervous about letting her drive my car. Please don't fuck it up.

^^^^^ in Sweden the yogurt comes in cartons with spouts or with a cap.. such a good idea.

everytime i browse tumblr and there's a post from "mondotopless", it sort of look's like Magnetic's avatar and i wonder why he'd post that. then i realise i'm dumb.

on another note, has anyone received really creepy supermessage written in broken english from some dude in switzerland praising your denim and how you should keep them forever ?