Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

I pledged to a kickstarter fund over the summer and the company's taking forever to give me my incentives and is being really hard to communicate with. Feeling pissed off... I was their largest donator (by far) and really I've lost all enthusiasm for their project and the incentives I'm supposed to get. I'd much rather just get my money back at this point.

The thing that drives me nuts is that on their end it's so fucking simple, they're just being unprofessional assholes.

My little brother is in a filming competition and can win 500$ with internet votes.

He's 16 and it would be awesome if he could get the extra bonus!

The video's in french and the voting is very simple; you only need to type in your email.

His video is: Patrick - EST-CE QUE TON ARBRE RAMPE? (the 2nd one)

Vote here!

Rep and hjs will be handed out to whomever helps!!

From my good friend robbie:

i guess i am still better, and i can neg you... so i will neg you because you deserve it. And really you having 10k+ and only posting in supertrash is about as bad as 'denimbros' only posting in superdenim and having 10k+ so NEG NEG NEG NEG NEG NEG

but he didn't neg me. just the normal rep lol. greeeeeeen

I got a gym pass the other day and it gives you access to the aquatic centre its connected to. So the two times I have planned on going to the gym this week I just got high in the parking lot instead and went down the water slides for an hour or so.

sometimes i wish i didn't sell my Canada Goose parka so that i could ride my motorcycle when it's super cold

but on the other hand i don't know how retarded it would look

on that note, i love wearing longer coats, but find it somewhat annoying getting into the car

they are super warm and i would recommend it. it was just rather annoying seeing so many fakes all over the place. fur looked like roadkill, people fastening it when it was only 0 Celsius, etc.

if you are considering, get it from a legit retailer

by the time i decided to sell it i was mainly wearing it for only to shovel snow or get mail. my Gareth Pugh silk/cashmere coat does the job now.

except the fucking lining is destroying itself as a result of the multiple tears that asshole konboss neglected to mention. i should probably replace the signature print lining :(

i kinda miss my goose too. i would sweat wearing a t-shirt under in freezing canadian winter

its so korny tho =/ they jacked up prices too.. i remember copping for like 250-300 during sales 4 years ago

i thought i was the only one who got it for < 300. i tried selling it last year to some dude, but he ended up flopping.. idk why, i was letting it go for 250, gonna keep it now (:

on another, got my wisdom teeth removed today, a blood clot fell out, fuck me if i get a dry socket