Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

lol had a similar situation happen to me on craigslist. dude insisted to meet that night to sell me some trispokes, drove over to meet me, then when i was standing on a street corner he pulled his car up to me and was like HEY! GET IN DA CAR! of course i freaked the fuck out and told him fuck you pull over, which he did and he turned out to be a pretty chill dude after all.

NO PROBLEMZZ

Listening to the new Strokes album right now. It's always difficult listening to new work from an artist you have such high expectations of.

Making Under Cover of Darkness as my alarm sounded like a good idea at first, but I've realized it's just a sure fire way to slowly condition me to hate it...must change

and I think they did a good job altering their style without deviating too much from "their" sound. "I can always sound like The Strokes if I want" - Casablancas.

man I don't know how curves work then obviously. but if the highes grade was a 50 or something would a 20 not be passing if the curve was in affect.

It's curved to a normal distribution with a mean of whatever the teacher wants.. B in this case. The grades were so skewed that even though somebody got a 93, an A started at 65 and the grades didn't hit failing until 20. Most classes here are graded like this (any technical/quantitative class at least), but I don't see the point of doing things this way (and I'm not complaining, I do fairly well). I just feel like most people don't learn anything by getting destroyed by every test they take because the tests are unnecessarily more difficult than they should be given the students' intelligence/skill levels.