Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

word..

"should we be scared?"

"should we be scared?"

"should we be scared?"

"whats the worst case scenario?"

etc

stfu news

my problem is that the US media play this nuclear meltdown shit as if they want it to happen. and on some level, im pretty sure they do.

they've been jizzing in their pants every time japanese officials made any announcements

BREAKING NEWS: OMG NUCLEAR MELTDOWN IMMINENT!

i mean, i know it's your fucking job but dont make it so fucking obvious that you want it to happen.

(now fyi this is all sarcasm and i wish japan the best of luck but)

could you imagine the next nex tNEXT level jawnz we'd get in 20 years if meltdown occurred?

final home x undercoverism x radioactive coating jawnz

is it me or meme as we described it a few years ago is a not a relevant concept anymore ? it feels like internet phenomenons only last a few days now.

like charlie sheen goin crazy it lasted only like a week (although some people just discovered it, like some people just discovered pedobear). in 2005 people would have played with it for half a year and the internet would have been flooded with 4chan images and all.

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it" ... Ferris Bueller has never been so true in the world of today.

wouldn't say it's not relevant anymore but they only last a very short while because people got that ADHD so they get bored of it real quick

charlie sheen, hide yo kids hide yo wife, kanye imma let you finish, chris brown that's not how you treat a lady, beard guy beating up a guy on the bus, etc. shit that's a bad list

i think one that is still kinda going is the "deal with it" gif

i like grocery shopping in the evening when there is less people

also, hate when people just parallel park in front of grocery stores. go park in a fucking parking space

or when you go to t&t or foodymart

and those fobs are just parked in the middle of the fucking road in front of the grocery store

asian fucking parking lots man

I'm a little stuffy and I have to sing tomorrow. Best way to unstuff a nose?

-Deep breath from the bottom up through the mouth for 4 seconds.

Make sure you exhale for twice as long through the nose (8 seconds)

-Blow up a balloon repeatedly to get your lungs working, which will increase blood flow to your respiratory system

-Put pot of tea on, drape a towel over your head and breathe in the steam (not too close)