Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

Are you climbing trad?

good luck!

whats trad?

thanks im going to need it. were doing it at night so we can watch the sunrise from the top. a few guys im going with did it last year but it seems kinda sketchy to me...

Shit I hear ya, then sometimes I go a couple weeks without buyin anything and feelin real good so I eat out a few more nights or go on a munchies binge or something and it's all gone again

A lot of times i have no idea where it all goes to, have a feeling it's better to cop jawns more so at least I have something physical as proof of where the hell my money is

whats trad?

thanks im going to need it. were doing it at night so we can watch the sunrise from the top. a few guys im going with did it last year but it seems kinda sketchy to me...

Are you hiking or climbing, 'rock climbing',

basically digging your own cams into the rock itself

?

went to new salon to get haircut.

walked in and see this pretty/cute girl in skirt and heels. fluent english too, surprising as that was not the impression the store gave outside. $8 haircuts too, sweet. she smelled nice too and chatted me up. wish i would have asked for her name for next time though. ffffuuuu.gif

she kind of laughed at me when i said i wanted this haircut (picture of jake gyllenhaal) she said asian hair cannot lay flat naturally like that (i know)...still was very sweet about it.

first time i am happy with hairdo, bring in a pic actually works.

OR was it her?? shog%5B1%5D.gif (my friend maybe right i have a thing for vietnamese girls)

watching news outlets right now from NA they're asking for anyone and everyone's opinions/experiences from the earthquake. shit's hilarious.

#firstworldearthquakes

steve jobs resigns as CEO. will the stock crash tomorrow morning more than after hours?

is there any way to short the tech industry on short notice? I wanna make money

insider information...you already lost a lot of time to short stocks with the new development of apple. if i remember correctly, it may have been better if you followed more closely with Steve Jobs health/current events and bought shares earlier than trying to short now though who really can tell what will happen? oh wait...insider information

do you already have holdings? i think if you're asking then you probably shouldn't worry about it.

I think "Oh, I have everything I need right now" then I get some extra money and start thinking "I neeeeeed some new shit, my life is incomplete without it!"

so are we going to start a suicide group? I just picked up something earlier today and now I am back feeling in pieces.

I plan to sell half my apple holdings tomorrow morning.

I spent $500 on apple stock in 1996. :-D

I see it more as an excuse to buy more stock.

Let's face it, Apple even with out Jobs is an extremely strong company. From a fundamental standpoint, there is literally no reason to sell, at all.

Primary rule of holding – never sell low. Unless you're tapped inside, there's no way you're beating the downturn tomorrow morning.