Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

Isn't the movie Friends With Benefits that's coming out friday like the exact replica of that other movie No Strings Attached? i mean cmon...

What if.. it was Friends with Benefits starring Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis?

Not that Black Swan action either.. I want to see boobies.

dream.

^exactly, at least put a twist in there... if not portman/kunis, put kutcher and timberlake for a hipper brokeback mt.

okonimi ur right, but the two movies coming out in the same year is just weird

it's just like antz and a bug's life

or armageddon and... that other movie that was exactly like armageddon

it's just like antz and a bug's life

or armageddon and... that other movie that was exactly like armageddon

or those two movies with the Magicians. The Illusionist and the ?

Gamers must be the most defensive hobbyists on the internet. Folks are in greater denial than alcoholics about the true nature of their habits. Every time somebody posts anything bad about gaming somebodies going to post a pretty sophisticated 8-paragraph long defense about 'stimulating creativity' and the 'great social benefits of multiplayer' or 'new forms of storytelling' etc...

We get it, you're bad at socializing and you like stories but you don't like to read / being competitive but you're bad at sports.

*i just finished playing deus ex for like four hours

drank 2 cups of coffee on an empty stomach and felt super scetched out, like i was drunk and all jittery. it didn't even taste that strong

lol i went to orientation few days ago and i'm sitting at a table with a bunch of strangers for breakfast in the cafeteria. i brought over a tray with three little 6 oz mugs of coffee on it and i notice everyone looking at me funny. when i look up at one of them he asks me "are you gonna drink all of that?? you're gonna be wired!". i think he was even more shocked when i fell asleep at a presentation 45 mins later haha