Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

no love for an asian man then

def crushed on asian men. hairiness is just an esthetic i like. personality trumps almost all other preferences.

theres this guy that flirts w me at work, the only straight guy that works with us actually. and he pulls my forearm hair. -_-

hahahhaa wtf

its weird seeing all the hipsters suddenly becoming menswear

lower cost OG #menswear clone labels springing up all of a sudden means even hipsters can afford to look the part

i remember a couple years ago i was like man wouldn't it be funny if i mixed my junya/barbour shit with beat up dunks and supleme and i dressed like a clown for a couple weeks cos it was fun then all of a sudden it actually became a thing and i was like whoa what

i guess this is similar to the "michael moore #international #walking #movement"

except i would run with spaghetti and not next to michael moore

i imagine michael moore to smell really foul after a run

he probably farts as he runs

thats why he "walks"

3qyqf7.jpg

you'll be 1-0-1!!!

autodrafter hasn't paid yet. we're now looking for a new manager!

your lineup is pretty beast, greg jennings, hakeem nicks, miles austin, ray rice, matt forte, antonio gates, jamaal charles, and tony homo

tons of trade bait :)

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php?/topic/139718-sufu-fantasy-football/

Edited by t3hcoke

gottamn cruel summer pop off so hard :D

i'm not sure exactly what that means, you should understand that my busy lifestyle precludes me from 'keeping it real' and as such, i lack a certain familiarity with the language of the 'streets' as it were.

that said, i have been playing songs from 'cruel summer' very often in the last couple weeks, and i find it highly enjoyable

i think we are in agreement

suicide.gif