Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

after a night of drinking.. id do crazy stuff.

tonight.. i tried taking a shot not with my hands.. but by BALANCING WITH MY SHOES.

I leifted the shot glass on the first try but getting it to my mouth was fucking diffucilt.

i tried kicking it to my face and the shot glass hit my forehead and the Goose dripped down to my mouth

i failed. fuck.,

i'm moving to berlin this monday for fall semester.

not quite sure if this is a long-shot, but would any European sufu'ers be willing to put me up for some weekend(s) travelling between sept-dec? pm me!

promise i'm not a serial killer or anything

if you come through essen we can do a meetup and i'll put you up for a night or 2 and give you a tour ;)

just got an email from the manager at the building i've been trying to get in saying that both my income and credit are approved. i will be moving into a loft downtown and i couldn't be more excited! i've been so fucking stressed this past week thinking about what would happen if i didn't get approved. does this call for a celebration? i feel like i've come a long way and this is the first apartment i'm really proud of getting.

i recently realised how owning stuff sucks, because you don't actually need much at all.

i'm moving out to sweden tomorrow by plane and can only take 46kg of stuff with me. after bringing back a shitload of stuff to my dads garage, i gave out stuff, sold others, and threw a lot of things in the bin. i'm so better off that way. i'm just gonna miss some books and my stereo...

i recently realised how owning stuff sucks, because you don't actually need much at all.

i'm moving out to sweden tomorrow by plane and can only take 46kg of stuff with me. after bringing back a shitload of stuff to my dads garage, i gave out stuff, sold others, and threw a lot of things in the bin. i'm so better off that way. i'm just gonna miss some books and my stereo...

welcome to the cold and rainy part of europe. gothenburg has been flooded two times in a few weeks. :)

i was amused last night, there is a place in stockholm who serves the supposely "hottest hot dog in the world" (or so they claim) and if you manage to eat one in under five minutes you get a t-shirt -> alot of bros goes there when they're drunk and tries to show off. anyway, i passed there on my way home at 3 am or something, and two guys who are on furlough from the army who are really noisy and cocky are about to eat a hot dog each with like 50 people watching. after like 1 minute both of them started crying, threw up and left. nice

I had a great full contact shoot boxing sparing session with both of my MMA trainers but fuuuuuck. My neck is stiff as fuck and it hurts to yawn/eat anything bigger than a peanut butter sandwich.

Oh and the 12'' bruise on my back freaks the fuck out of my lady...

Yet I can't wait to do it again!

This is how i feel too, spent most of the summer bouncing around the world visiting and chilling with family and friends. But I'm back in chicago for school, and having a single room where all your stuff is, in its own way quite nice.

There was a point where I was living out of a tac backpack, boots and stuff. Not too bad, but I definitely wish I had kept a lot of the books I purchased along the way.