Ofwgkta...swag Swag!

dunkin deeznuts

so been hearing bout these fools for a minuet....new wu-tang...black eminems.....

they killed it on jimmy fallon last night...wear supreme.....gone viral....scotty m. got tossed off the stage.....werd......

nice grimey beats.....with dark raps/verses but seem kind of just thrown together but it works....

real deal or just some punk ass kids or both.....

discuss, post vids pics...whatever......

The closest thing they have to Wu is their branding. They've created a mythology about themselves I guess. I def like their image more than I like the music so far (even though I hate their album covers)

I'm down though, the hypebeast forum breeds rappers apparrently. They're infinitely better than Lupe.

SFJGKTA

SUPERFUTURE JAWN GODS KOP THEM ALL

peanuts tumblr had me deaded page by page

and they got fools moshing to waka flocka...where else do they do that at?!

what the fuck is stagediving? more like swagdiving. diving in that junya swaggue

Uk9jKxHiyUY

larry clarkXmarcjacobsxgolfwang

The closest thing they have to Wu is their branding. They've created a mythology about themselves I guess. I def like their image more than I like the music so far (even though I hate their album covers

Couldnt have said it better myself. I haven't heard anything that's blown me away musically, but they're ethos is dope so fuck it.