Ofwgkta...swag Swag!

dunkin deeznuts

yea she used to run with the based god. dunno what happened with that though since shes at LA now. she did that soulja boy X taco vid too when they were playing mvc2 and shit. i saw her and basedqueen (shorty with the glasses) at some streetwear partyz earlier this month chillin with mike g+taco+some other wolves. She probably linked up with the OF dudes through that boy Speak (guy with the hair/beard cooking) since he's been working with em lately for his upcoming tape. Someone on here is from this collective that manages Speak, i think. He was the one who put Syd and thems on to Spaceghostpurrp. I ran into him at coachella too. Cool dude. He knows his rapp music. Not my usual type when it comes to girls but basedqueen has a pretty-ass face :3

dat edit:

SGP got some production on Speak's album as well

I read that B wasnt messing wit Kreayshawn anymore because she supposedly had something to do with him getting punched by that dude.

Ever since he got punched, he completely stopped mentioning her anywhere and on twitter. She and a bunch of people he knows were there, I guess he felt they knew or did nothing.

0:22 you can see her looking suspect

nKSJdtL9LJI

dont know her relation to OF but half of OF is in this vid

and i love this song

6WJFjXtHcy4

imagine how bad u have to be as a father to spawn this

but i did lol @ the girl who looks like a thin mimi from the drew carey show ole piggy face