Options for Buying Japanese Denim

I have no first hand experience, but it says here that they do:

http://www.mynudies.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4962

Haven't you run out of leather item to buy??? ;)

Thats like saying don't you have enough denim.

I'm always on the hunt. I don't really have that much leather stuff compared to some on here. one wallet, one belt, and that key sack thing from redmoon.( i never used my SDA wallet and I'm planning on selling it in the near future, impulse buy have no need for it) so.... I think that theres a couple of holes that could be filled.;)

this is good news you can order direct from KC's!

god. this all rules, im pissed i havent been doing this longer. arc/tabs, delivered in the same time at a lower price than SE and BiG...

i do love how kiya, gordon and yuji speak english though

Hurry though, I don't know how much longer it will last. I already had one order denied because of the Lawsuit (details up in this thread) Also, aren't all of the Japanese companies changing their arc designs very soon anyway??

can you guys please let me know if the arcs and tabs are intact when you receive them? i always thought rakuten stores such as 2nd wouldnt ship directly to the US because of them, which is why i had to go through a proxy. would be so nice to get them straight from 2nd...

They always have been intact when I've ordered before.

I got my SDAs from c-point through rakuten and they had the tabs and arcs intact.

this has been a long time coming but its probably inevitable in the long run. This will probably cease and desist eventually because of the lawsuits so get your sammies while you can. otherwise there gonna be naked like the ones at BiG.

this has been a long time coming but its probably inevitable in the long run. This will probably cease and desist eventually because of the lawsuits so get your sammies while you can. otherwise there gonna be naked like the ones at BiG.

I believe they will come out with a new arc design soon, like the other Japanese companies. This is actually kind of cool, I am a big fan of the Flat Head and SDA designs.

I believe they will come out with a new arc design soon, like the other Japanese companies. This is actually kind of cool, I am a big fan of the Flat Head and SDA designs.

There has been much suggestion and discussion about the new Sam pockets on ringxring.com, but it really doesn't sound like they have much planned at all...so blank pockets are probalby inevitable at first.

I also have a sneaking suspicion that Lee will use Levi's precedent and start some actions again those using their designs, like SDA. Just a hunch though...I haven't heard anything about that.

i mean i ordered something from 2nd too but all ive gotten was all this jap emails 4 of them.. i dont know..and all im waiting irght now is the package.. if the package arrives it went thru.. if not then try again..

i mean i ordered something from 2nd too but all ive gotten was all this jap emails 4 of them.. i dont know..and all im waiting irght now is the package.. if the package arrives it went thru.. if not then try again..

I was able to decipher the emails with google translate, you should try too. Rakuten will automatically cancel your order after 2 days if there is a problem with your credit card, and this will generate a few warning messages. The email that has a tracking number is the one you should keep your eye out for; if you don't see that they didn't ship.

shit, i use yahoo mail and my emails arent even in japanese, just a bunch of

¤³¤ÎÅÙ¡¢¥¢¥á¥«¥¸ ¥å¤¥«¡¼

2ND¡¦¥»¥«¥ó¥É¤Ë¤ª¤¤¤Æ²¼µ*¤Î¼ê³¤*¤¬´°Î»¤·¤Þ¤·¤¿¤Î¤Ç¤´Ã¢Ãí¤µ¤»¤Æ¤¤¤¿¤À¤*¤Þ¤¹¡£

¡¦ÃíʸÆâÃƽ¤Àµ(Ã÷ÎäγÎÄꡦÊѹ¹¡¢²Ã³Ê¡¦¸Ä¿ô¡¦¼ê¿ôÎäÎÊѹ¹¤Ê¤É)

¼ê³¤*¸å¤Î¤´ÃíʸÆâÃƤ򲼵*¤Ëµ*ºÜ¤·¤Æ¤ª¤ê¤Þ¤¹¤Î¤Ç¡¢¤´³Îǧ¤¯¤À¤µ¤¤¡£

¤´ÉÔÌÀ¤ÊÅÀ¤¬¤´¤¶¤¤¤Þ¤·¤¿¤é¡¢¥·¥ç¥Ã¥×¡Ö¥¢¥á¥«¥¸

¥å¤¥«¡¼

2ND¡¦¥»¥«¥ó¥É¡×¤Þ¤Ç¤ªÌ䤤¹ç¤ï¤»¤¯¤À¤µ¤¤¡£

thats a copy and pasted section. i think im fucked