Options for Buying Japanese Denim

this page doesnt translate well and i dont read a word of japanese so its kinda hard to navigate so if anyone can help me out i would appreciate it. does this site ship to the u.s, http://store.yahoo.co.jp/fortyniners1849/index.html

i cant even find a link to email them so i am not able to.

ive got to recomend mil-mil.net , mario is really easy to deal with and seems to be awake and working 24 hours a day, he got me my okinawas in just 7 days to the UK (eventhough there was a japanese holiday and a UK bank holiday to slow them down)

i orderd from 2nd last nite and they dont seem to understand my japanese translation i used google translate when they replied i copied and pasted it on google but all i got were some weird characters jesus its a pain in the ass to order from them ...

i orderd from 2nd last nite and they dont seem to understand my japanese translation i used google translate when they replied i copied and pasted it on google but all i got were some weird characters jesus its a pain in the ass to order from them ...

For god's sake, use a Mac man. Also ask someone to translate for you here.

Maybe it's because you don't use any punctuation??

Seriously, what were you trying to say to them? Most key phrases have been translated here:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=375540&postcount=364

Hope that helps.

Guest El Salvador

I have two quick questions and I don't want to go through this whole thread while the awnser can be posted without too much effort.

From all shops that ship internationally.

Which shops are taking paypal and are willing to declare a lower value (3500 Yen or so)

Thanks!

i asked this question one page ago on this thread, it seems not many japanese stores accept paypal, i know mil-mil.net does but thats it.

with regards to marking down the value i cant speak for every store but i thnk most will be unwilling to do it, you are more likely to be able to get it marked as a gift if you want to avoid extra charges, from what i can see on my recent ems package there is no area for detailing cost of contents but there is a tickable box for gift marking

Guest El Salvador
i asked this question one page ago on this thread, it seems not many japanese stores accept paypal, i know mil-mil.net does but thats it.

with regards to marking down the value i cant speak for every store but i thnk most will be unwilling to do it, you are more likely to be able to get it marked as a gift if you want to avoid extra charges, from what i can see on my recent ems package there is no area for detailing cost of contents but there is a tickable box for gift marking

Yeah I knew mil-mil accepts paypal but they don't have the specific item I was looking for. However, they have it in another color so perhaps I'm going to order that one in case there is no alternative. I can only pay by paypal you know.

As far as I've experienced, the EMS label actually does have a value field but I can always ask them to mark it as a gift as well. I hope they'll cooperate a little bit.

Well, if someone else knows other stores that accept paypal and will declare a lower value, please jump in :)

do i need a rekuten account to buy stuff from 2nd or just email them to make a deal happen? what did you guys do with 2nd?

There are two options when buying. The first is to setup a rakuten account and the second is to just enter your details for a one-off purchase. Follow the guide.

2nd also have a non-rakuten web site that uses storetool.jp for the shopping cart if you have problems with rakuten and want to use that instead. http://www.e2nd.net

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi GUys,

I've ordered some jeans from Rakuten-Vari and gotten this reply from them but i dun know what is it. the first 2 mails was in english but this mail below is in japanese which i dun understand...can anyone here help me?!!!

ng Ash

アフxAW[Y t@bVハフフoノィ「トコLフアォェョケオワオスフナイAウケト「スセォワキB

EカeCウ(ソフmEマXAソiEツEソフマXネヌ)

アォフイカeコLノLレオトィワキフナAイmFュセウ「B

イsセネ_ェイエ「ワオスAVbvuW[Y t@bVハフフovワナィ「ケュセウ「B

=====================================================================

。 Vbvシ F W[Y t@bVハフフo

。 VbvURLF http://www.rakuten.co.jp/vari

。 db F 03-3883-7182

。 [AhX: [email protected] =====================================================================

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Was it from Vari or from order-confirm@rakuten? Usually the emails from Vari are in English, and the emails from Rakuten aren't. Something got weird when you pasted it--that doesn;t look like Japanese to me, but I suspect it's just a standard order confirm. Have you gotten the EMS tracking # yet?

I did not received any EMS tracking number yet but there is an email from them asking me to confirmed my purchase by stating BUY IT.

this email was send by the below.

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of [email protected]

{[ヘVbvノトsチスイカソネヌフmEマXノツ「トAyVs

フT[oノBオスノMウゥョzM[ナキBVbvゥィキ

イカeノヨキAニd。キェイエ「ワキアニAイケウュセウ「B

Ong Robin l

アフxAW[Y t@bVハフフoノィ「トコLフアォェョケオワオスフナイAウケト「スセォワキB

EカeCウ(ソフmEマXAソiEツEソフマXネヌ)

アォフイカeコLノLレオトィワキフナAイmFュセウ「B

イsセネ_ェイエ「ワオスAVbvuW[Y t@bVハフフovワナィ「ケュセウ「B

=====================================================================

。 Vbvシ F W[Y t@bVハフフo

。 VbvURLF http://www.rakuten.co.jp/vari

。 db F 03-3883-7182

。 [AhX: [email protected] =====================================================================

I think those rakuten emails are for survey purposes, whether you liked the store you bought from or something. Every couple of days I get promo emails from rakuten (because I actually joined rakuten. I figured I'm going to do a lot of buying from them over the next few years, might as well simplify things by joining from the get go). Annoying, but I can live with it.

Thanks all!! :)

Normally, when will i receive the EMS Tracking number?

Below is the mail that i received from Rakuten..but dun know what is it...puzzled me. Enligthen me..what is this all about?

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of [email protected]

本メールはショップにて行ったご注文情報や送料などの確定変更について、楽天市場

のサーバに到達した翌日に送信される自動配信メールです。ショップからお送りする

ご注文内容に関する連絡と重複する場合がございますこと、ご了承ください

Ong Ash 様

この度、ジーンズファッション通販のバリにおいて下記の手続きが完了しましたのでご連絡させていただきます。

・注文内容修正送料の確定・変更、価格・個数・手数料の変更など

手続き後のご注文内容を下記に記載しておりますので、ご確認ください。

ご不明な点がございましたら、ショップ「ジーンズファッション通販のバリ」までお問い合わせください。

ショップ名ジーンズファッション通販のバリショップhttp://www.rakuten.co.jp

電話 03-3883-7182[

メールアドレス: [email protected]

Ash

Looks like this hasn't been added but OWN magazine ships directly from japan using EMS. Appart from Skulls and other Alchemist / Fab four gear they stock a few different designers. Everything is in English.

https://own-magazine.com/store/index.php?manufacturers_id=17

They seem to have a very good collection of Warehouse Duckdiggers (seemingly the only place with stock of every year model).