Options for Buying Japanese Denim

one wash = ワンウォッシュ

on their website, Studio d'Artisan use sanforize (サンフォライズ)

i'm pretty sure all SD-103 are sanforize (at least according to the Studio d'Artisan website). maybe a second opinion would be better as i'm not 100% sure...

Thanks, Kasper.

I decided to put a few links to online listings of one-wash SD-103s in my email and have her order from one of those stores. Hope this works out.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

try reading at least the first few posts on the thread

THese shops will ship outside of Japan:

Rakuten:

rebirth

Super-Rag

Earth Market

Vari-shop

More-net

2nd

Hinoya

non-Rakuten:

Guitarwolf.shop-pro.jp

Mil-mil.net

busters-boogie.com

Samurai jeans

Fullcount

The following Rakuten sellers will not ship outside of Japan:

shooting gallery

bears

edit: although maybe to be fair the first few posts were a bit messy. i've cleaned it up a bit and to all members browsing, please read the thread starter.

• 4 weeks later...

This is really good thread, l have been trying to figure out how to order from Rakuten for ages. So l followed the sugar Rag instructions to set up an account and placed orders with a few shops. However all of them cancelled my orders, as they dont deliver outside of Japan. I did find a few shops that state they do deliver worlwide, but they just stock brands that can easily be found on US and European websites for virtually the same price. In the end l decided to use Celga which so far has gone pretty well.

The following Rakuten shops dont deliver outside of Japan.

ACCEL-SPUNKY

MAGAZINES

MIDAS

SILVER BULLET

I did find a Japanese shop / website that does deliver worlwide, although not on Rakuten. Favor clothing, they guy that owns the place speaks excellent English, was really quick in emailing me back, provided great customer service and marked my package as a gift and declared a low value. His site is www.favorclothing.com

Hope this info is useful.

• 1 month later...
edit by TIP: Thanks to Pauken4 for starting this whole thing and helping everyone order direct from rakuten shops.

The following Rakuten sellers will not ship outside of Japan:

shooting gallery

bears

FRISBEE

ACCEL-SPUNKY

MAGAZINES

MIDAS

SILVER BULLET

Not sure if anyone cares at this point, but Blue Beat can be added to the list of shops that will not ship outside of Japan.

• 2 weeks later...
you mean nothing could be more expensive than buying jeans from japan...damn all the japanese jeans, they break my bank everytime i buy. ;)

and you mean the combination of expensive jeans and easy availability breaks your bank.. ;)

Hi fellas..... need some help here.......

just ordered a pair of jeans off Bear's (Rakuten) and had an email reply which is written in Jap........... tried using the google translator and it is seriously screwed.......... so can someone be nice/sweet and help me to decipher the email? Thanks in advance!

こんにちは、STAFFの中江です。

先日はご注文頂き有難うございました。

つきましては、ご注文商品、1点分でのご発送との事、御了承頂き

有難うございます。

本日商品をご発送致しますので、お客様のご住所ですと、早くて明日にはお届け出来るかと思います。

それでは、お届けまで今しばらくお待ち下さい。

又何かございましたらお気軽にご連絡下さい。

この度はご利用、ご連絡頂き有難うございました。