Acronym.

Westbrook

I want that ACR tshirt Erlsn is wearing.

96514744-7773-4AA8-AE09-F79FC3A09454_zps

The only thing that I like is the LA3-WS. But I already have the DS-LA3. Decision decisions. #firstworldproblems

Edit: I'd be sold if it compressed into a pouch like the WS-J25. Tsk

Edited by Flipflop214

Well I'm screwed. 

I want the J38-GT, J23-CH, the P14-CH and/or P15-CH. Didn't except to want so much stuff from this season.

But now I desperately need to move my J1A-S and J38-S from last season. I'll drop the prices on the sales thread tonight but if anyone is interested shoot me an email.

So what do we think of WindStopper Active Shell (WS) as a next-to-skin textile? I know that the LA3-WS isn't necessarily worn next-to-skin, but it is a shirt. 

Also, what do people think of the new P14 and P15 designs? I was leaning towards the P14-CH, but it's a similar style to the P9/P11, so I might actually get the P15-CH for variety.

Assuming there is a P15-CH. The video mentions both 14 and 15 as being CH, but the store them in S. Typo or two products?

P15 EXTENDO DRAWCORD

Edited by dranoelsy

So what do we think of WindStopper Active Shell (WS) as a next-to-skin textile? I know that the LA3-WS isn't necessarily worn next-to-skin, but it is a shirt. 

Also, what do people think of the new P14 and P15 designs? I was leaning towards the P14-CH, but it's a similar style to the P9/P11, so I might actually get the P15-CH for variety.

Assuming there is a P15-CH. The video mentions both 14 and 15 as being CH, but the store them in S. Typo or two products?

erlsn's twitter mentions this is "[1st Drop]" so i'm sure the different fabrics + extra pieces will come later. there are many products in the vid that aren't in this drop, p15-CH being the piece i'm most anticipating. really into the tonal drawcord and fabric choice. looks so comfortable.

very pleasant surprise to see all this stuff today

erlsn's twitter mentions this is "[1st Drop]" so i'm sure the different fabrics + extra pieces will come later. there are many products in the vid that aren't in this drop, p15-CH being the piece i'm most anticipating. really into the tonal drawcord and fabric choice. looks so comfortable.

very pleasant surprise to see all this stuff today

I'm really excited about a comfort-fit CH pant as well, but there was a typo in that vid. The 'J27-E' is actually a J29B-WS (store page link that was cached if anyone wants a sneak peek). I'm thinking there's a chance P15-CH is a typo as well.

I'm really excited about a comfort-fit CH pant as well, but there was a typo in that vid. The 'J27-E' is actually a J29B-WS (store page link that was cached if anyone wants a sneak peek). I'm thinking there's a chance P15-CH is a typo as well.

right, i saw that as well. i'm just assuming the P15-CH wasn't a typo due to different drawcord color and just the way the fabric looks (i've been under the impression that epic is more rigid than the CH softshell fabric, which looks much more fluid and drapey). of course, i could be wrong. either way, i'll be *hoping* for a P15-CH announcement in a few weeks.

btw you could try tweeting him to be sure!

If anyone here who bought the P10-E Black in Size S 

I'm getting one. It's probably not as comfortable as the DS-LA3 when worn next to skin but it should be doable. 

P15-CH along with the other gear in the video drop sometime next month. Big fan of the P15-CH, it's basically a technical kung-fu pant. 

Btw. if by any chance someone here bought the P10-E Size S in black and would like to swap to the Stotz Etaproof high density cotton version, please pm me! Thanks! 

Edited by cmdR

does anybody know what's exactly the schoeller fabric used in the p14-ch and p15-ch pants?

dryskin? wb400? 3xdry?

and p14-s and 15-s etaproof is 5610 or 5620?

Correction, info from Errolson:  

"It's unlaminated (stretch schoeller), not like previous WB-400. Schoeller shape lightshell." 

AFAIK Acronym uses 5610 for their heavyweight Stotz. 

Edited by cmdR

I want that ACR tshirt Erlsn is wearing.

Me, too.  That's the first Acronym tee I've liked.  Wonder if it'll be offered for sale, or if it's a staff-only relic from some huggy teambuilding sweatlodge bacchanal in a Hamburg rave hangar.

"Anyway, here are your shirts.  Doorman won't let you in without 'em.  Get there for 2200 and be prepared to talk about your feelings for fifty straight hours."

"Great shirt, hoss.  What about pants?"

"Won't need pants."