Westbrook

Acronym.

Since i got the 3A-WK1 last year I haven't figured out how to use it.

Worn it a while by using a shoelace as belt and hanging it from that and then stuffing it in my pocket while walking.

But these day's I use only the bottom part of it :') and stuff it in my pocket.

It's a bit long for hanging on your belt and well yeah.... where else would I want my keys then in my pocket.

It is my most used (every single day of the year) but also my least functional ACRNM item.

haha i find putting a belt through the top loop and hanging the keys into my back pocket works pretty good.. i agree that the 2nd half probably could be a lot shorter but if you tuck it into a pocket it works pretty well.. the sleeve is kind of a dumb idea.. i'm not sure why they just didn't put a snap button and some webbing as they have on their suspensor jackets. perhaps this is a mod i'll have to do next

I think you guys just need more practice. I have been using my 3a-wk2 for awhile now, and while at first I thought it could be a little more user friendly (I was having issues getting it clicked back in), now I'm using it one handed with ease. For me it hangs off my belt on my right hip, I grab it with my middle finger on the back and my thumb on the front and it just slides right out. Also I can confirm that the ss-j7c is a must have, for me the fit is spot on!

I am missing what you are seeing as far as webbing and clip, I looked at the link and didn't see that pictured?

photo1fa.jpg

came in the mail a week ago or so.. such an awesome bag.. has anyone tried to attach webbing + a clip so there can be a 3 way attachment system as can be seen on some of the newer bags?

ie. http://www.the-glade.com/acronym/22176/3a-6ts_tec_sys_messenger_einsatztasche.html

also got the 3a-mts4 but didn't like it so i gave it to my brother

must cop the ss-j7c + kr-sm1 this season as well....

I am missing what you are seeing as far as webbing and clip, I looked at the link and didn't see that pictured?

i'll try to explain better this time

on the back of the 3a-1 there are 2 empty clips for the lack of a better word as can be seen here

http://s40801.gridserver.com/vancouver/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/06-4.jpg

i'm thinking of putting webbing + a buckle clip to these 2 empty clips and another female buckle part on the existing d ring so a 3 point sling system can be used when wearing this bag as can be seen here

http://acronym.awomb.com/images/sputnik302.jpg

the new bags have this im guessing because they are larger meaning a heavier load but i find sometimes the bag shifts a little too much for my liking....

ie. 3a-6TS

here http://www.the-glade.com/acronym/22176/3a-6ts_tec_sys_messenger_einsatztasche.html

(4th picture)

Got it now. Good point too! I have the 3a-1 and when I first got it I wondered what they had intended, I thought maybe to attach the 3a-1 to something larger too? I agree it can move around a bit much though, especially if biking and the like.

I thought you were trying to do something cool with the keychain and create a suspensor bag, which would have been potentially pretty cool....

Damn that is a good find. I have emailed both bagjack and acronym about buying the medium and large pockets with no response, of course they have been on the website all along! Would anyone be willing to proxy me a few pockets as it looks like Bagjack wont ship to US.

Just for the record the material on the ACR branded pockets is different than the Bagjack ones. The ACR pockets are made of a softer material, feels like the Limonata, the bagjack ones are made of a cheaper feeling nylon/polyester shiny type material. I don't know if it justifies the price difference, but at least they are different. Props to Daniel for the proxy so I was able to compare the two.

Much appreciated Daniel ! Excited for SS11 but seems like a pretty lackluster collection that's coming up.

The womens pieces sort of blew my mind. Thinking of registering www.mytechninjwife.com.

Also, I love the mens softshell cloak-thingy, if only I thought I could pull it off.

Are you referring to the E-J4TS? I have it and have outfitted it with all kinds of pockets. Have been meaning to do a waywt showing what it can do.

Subnet-Mask for FW1112 collection is up officially.

Subnetters get you orders in before 23 February!

Interesting collection again.

Shitty search function didn't find this one.

Interesting stuff this time, movies are great also.

Keeps getting better.

Very much in doubt what to order.

The new cloaky -thingy is offcourse a true musthave! for every street ninja.

Just rock it Ordo.

ATTACK SHIPS ON FIRE!