Westbrook

Acronym.

I read in the SS11thread about how there'll be bags in ripstop, perhaps next season there'll be a fully tricked out new model? One can only hope.

same bags, just new material (and one special edition looking one)... I actually the the limonta fabric better though.

SS11 = 9 bags total

All 9 in new fabric.

3 new models.

1 updated/sub-model

If I would say anything more, i'll have hitman behind me in 1 hour.

Tricked out Third Echelon tech ninjas in for the kill. Wonder if Etaproof does a good job of masking heat signatures...

Anyway, that sounds good, gonna stake out the usual suspects in 6 months time. Or is there any chance you guys would take preorders? It seems that since the Glade stopped doing so, nobody has.

We are not doing pre-orders at this time.

Maybe at a later stage something will happen again, but in the near future I don;t see it happening.

@CottonDuck

You're dutch right?, by the time the asian ninja crew is here i'm already behind you to use as a human shield. Should take no more then 1.5 hours depending on your geographical location in our nice country.

what is the point of making a thread if there is no pictures/links/info/etc?

^ It is the only way daniel can increase his post count.

Aside - anyone know if Bagjack sells the shoulder pad they're using on the 3A-5TS MKII separately? Would love to get one of those for my 3A-6TS.....

Tried on my GT-J20 today, almost perfect.

Could use a centimeter of extra space at the hem (it's a bit of a carrot shape jacket) but everything else is perfect. Sizing up to L would make the hem good but everything else way to large.

Ahh well... back to losing a couple of kilo's then. Should fit fine before winter really hits. It's still unzipped jacket weather here.

3A-L1-15 fitted in y 3A-5TS, good fit, nice fabric and will keep my macbook from flying trough the bag.

KR-SM1 is a bit of a hassle to pack and unpack but shit that's one fine piece of fabric used!

Post some pics.

Fuck still cant find the small anywhere.

hideout have it in small I believe

Thanks Seenmy for the heads up, copped a small now and service from Hideout is fucking A. Thanks again to David.

Got my order today. Outfitting the SJ4TS with some help. Also got the SS-J7C which may show up in a waywt one day.

ACR_Order_01.jpg

Where did you get the 3a-mts 1 and 3?

Ordo is extraspecial like that. (subnet)

Look forward to seeing the SS-J7C, that nanosphere wool is nice.

I have wanted the SS-J7 since I slept on it a few seasons back. Haven't liked the intervening soft shells as much so when I saw they were bringing it back I jumped on it right away. My upper body ACR armour is now in decent shape with 2 outer shells, an inner shell, sweatshirt and neck gaitor - its just too bad I have to walk around without any pants.

photo1fa.jpg

came in the mail a week ago or so.. such an awesome bag.. has anyone tried to attach webbing + a clip so there can be a 3 way attachment system as can be seen on some of the newer bags?

ie. http://www.the-glade.com/acronym/22176/3a-6ts_tec_sys_messenger_einsatztasche.html

also got the 3a-mts4 but didn't like it so i gave it to my brother

must cop the ss-j7c + kr-sm1 this season as well....