snugglepony

SOMET Denim

Speaking of which...are there any places aside from BIG that ship to the US? (Also that carry the 030 model)

im thinking about getting some 030's in size 27 but the size 6.5 leg opening scares me,i like small leg openings but i wonder if these will even fit over my ankle...anyways anybody have more fit pics of the 030's?

these fade slooooow! mine are hardly more faded the ones posted at three months in, but mine are closer to 6.

So everything on BiG is low-rise and the only mid-rise Somets I've seen mentioned on the last couple of pages are the slims. Do they have a mid-rise straight model?

Sorry about the shitty picture.

well heres my Somet 008 Low Rise - Slim Fit Indigo about 6months of wear i believe 2soaks so far..I'm going to wash them right now.

before wash

IMG00218.jpg

IMG00219.jpg

IMG00221.jpg

IMG00222.jpg

IMG00220.jpg

IMG00223.jpg

Sorry about the shitty picture.

well heres my Somet 008 Low Rise - Slim Fit Indigo about 6months of wear i believe 2soaks so far..I'm going to wash them right now.

before wash

IMG00218.jpg

IMG00219.jpg

IMG00221.jpg

IMG00222.jpg

IMG00220.jpg

IMG00223.jpg

Could just be the picture quality, but it doesn't seem you've done too much to these--I know they're very difficult to fade, but I have a friend working on his pair now and there's definitely more to get out of them

Could just be the picture quality, but it doesn't seem you've done too much to these--I know they're very difficult to fade, but I have a friend working on his pair now and there's definitely more to get out of them

ahh its the picture quality

i couldnt capture the fades on my skslide

ahh its the picture quality

i couldnt capture the fades on my skslide

^ well, they're 2 inchs larger than tagged so i'd size down at least 2. They stretch 1 to 2 inches with heavy wear.

I usually wear a 32...sized down to a 29. So yeah...2-3 down.

Joining Somet crew, pulled the trigger on 018s on thursday night from bigs, I should get them monday hopeuflly :)

Does anyone have a problem with the crotch lining up "properly"? I feel like it's off to the left a little more than it should be.

have you measured the distance between the middle and the edge? maybe thye're perfect

I don't care about the fading properties of these. i'm still trying to break in my sexi04s, these will be my dressier jeans

So everything on BiG is low-rise and the only mid-rise Somets I've seen mentioned on the last couple of pages are the slims. Do they have a mid-rise straight model?

I'm pretty sure somet makes a straight model but its a low rise fit.

Here it is:

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=2423&category_id=&manufacturer_id=36&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

Blue in green soho.

lol i should read more carefully >< thanks midnight!

Does anyone own the Somet 024 Low Rise Slim Fit Grey? I was thinking about getting a pair but they have hardly any photos on BiG so if anyone has any pics or info, shit would be appreciated.

seconded, need more info. i'm looking for a pair of grey pants.

these only come in small/medium/xlarge and i don't know what that means...