SOMET Denim

snugglepony

Alright so you aren't as tall as I thought after all haha.

I would have hemmed 1-1.5" less or none at all since I like stacking, but the fit is still solid.

i would've done the same...BiG said the hem is 37inch so i asked to hemmed it 34inch. But clearly they've done it too much. ah well it's okay

Thanks I did look into that model but don't like the look of that white stripe back pocket unless there's a way to take it off.

How's the denim on the momotaro?

I'm sort of done with slubby type denim now: pbj, sc, hairy eternals, etc.

I like the sheeny rigid denims like dior and somets now.

dude is your life like a black abyss?

I fit perfectly into Nudie Thin Finn 31x34 and am wondering the sizing for the 008 and 003.

I already bought a pair of 003s (size 29 --> waist 31) from BiG but am wondering whether I made the right choice, sizing-wise.

As for the 008s, are they as skinny as the Thin Finns? What size should I get in 008s if I wear 31x34 in TF?

Thanks.

Hey guys, I have a sizing question.

I have a 31 waist when measured near the belly button, but more like a 32.5 when measured at the hip bone.

So I ordered a size 29 (translating to 31 inches) of 003's from BiG and they are pretty tight. The thing is I want to exchange them for the 008 model, but since it has a lower rise, I'm wondering whether I should 28 or 29 (31 or 32) in those.

For reference, I'm 6'1" 144ish pounds (I'm trying to gain weight though through weight lifting so I don't know how to incorporate that factor into choosing the right size for these jeans).

I also wear Thin Finn Dry Stretch jeans in 31x34 and they fit perfect.

Has anyone ever tried taking off the darts on the thighs?

My 018s are too tight in the thighs/calves/knees I wonder if I could fix this by taking off the darts

Or if anyone is interested, I have them up on the market size 30, pretty brand new condition worn once, tried on 2-3 other times for under 5 minutes

http://66.240.222.190/showthread.php?t=63390

Hey guys, I have a sizing question.

I have a 31 waist when measured near the belly button, but more like a 32.5 when measured at the hip bone.

So I ordered a size 29 (translating to 31 inches) of 003's from BiG and they are pretty tight. The thing is I want to exchange them for the 008 model, but since it has a lower rise, I'm wondering whether I should 28 or 29 (31 or 32) in those.

For reference, I'm 6'1" 144ish pounds (I'm trying to gain weight though through weight lifting so I don't know how to incorporate that factor into choosing the right size for these jeans).

I also wear Thin Finn Dry Stretch jeans in 31x34 and they fit perfect.

lower rise means that the waist needs to be wider so u should get 30 i reckon if the size 29 of 003 is tight already.

Since I have a true waist size of 31 with medium to high rise jeans, I should get the 29s in 008s (32 inches) because the rise is so low, right?

I actually measured where they should theoretically fall (my hipbones) and it came out to be 33.5-34 inches!!

Does this mean I should maybe even consider the Size 30s (33 waist)?

I'm assuming the waist will stretch more than 1 inch, so part of me still wants to get the 29s (32 inches) and have them stretch out to 33.5 inches, but I can't find a definitive answer as to how much they stretch.

any help please?

My hips measure about 31-32 inches around, and I have 29's.They stretched out a bit, but still just how I like them to. I'd stick to the 30" if I were you, unless you want a couple weeks of hip pain for some reason.

What size does your waist measure, then? So, if you were going to buy a pair of medium-to-high rise jeans, what waist-size would you buy?

I'm curious because my hip size is so much bigger than my waist size. I just re-measured both and my hips are about 34" and my waist is around 31".

wanna know how your jeans suck? they have darts in the thighs

that shit is so lame

just like this thread

i dont even know who any of you lamos are but i have a strong sensation to just neg the fuck out of everyone on this page

*got everyone except kino

ill be back for you....

wanna know how your jeans suck? they have darts in the thighs

that shit is so lame

just like this thread

i dont even know who any of you lamos are but i have a strong sensation to just neg the fuck out of everyone on this page

*got everyone except kino

ill be back for you....

the sand in your vagina starting to irritate?

Since I have a true waist size of 31 with medium to high rise jeans, I should get the 29s in 008s (32 inches) because the rise is so low, right?

I actually measured where they should theoretically fall (my hipbones) and it came out to be 33.5-34 inches!!

Does this mean I should maybe even consider the Size 30s (33 waist)?

I'm assuming the waist will stretch more than 1 inch, so part of me still wants to get the 29s (32 inches) and have them stretch out to 33.5 inches, but I can't find a definitive answer as to how much they stretch.

any help please?

I just bought a pair of the 003. I normally wear a 36 X 34 in all jeans (nudies, Evisu, Samurai). For the 003's I bought a waist size 35. I tried the 008 as well. The rise is much lower on the 008's but I would have also worn size 35 in these. In the 031 I tried a size 33. The fit was good but the shorter inseam length was a concern for me.