SExDBxSxS12 Contest Thread

DFreshLeish

If only it was that simple for me. I have been having the worst luck with jawnz lately.

What sort of issues are you having? As far as I know, everyone who has purchased these loves them. They are pretty slim, especially in the thigh and top block area so don't size down, but there's plenty more info in the beginning of this thread and the thread started by Kiya when they were first announced so check that out too. Good luck!

If you want in, I personally think its silly to put a date on when people can or can not enter, but I guess its not really up to me....4 month update, just gave them a hot soak. This is the first pair of jeans I like the fit of so much Im considering getting another pair in my size to tuck away.

5614440684_1cd757a9a3.jpg

5614441406_2e2cec178b.jpg

Hey guys, regarding this denim, considering that i'm in a tropical country, Singapore.

How does the denim feel like when wearing, does it keep you warm or it's stuffy?

I havent had too many hot days here in maryland so far this year, but the ones that have been hot the jeans havent been unbearable at all. Lucaas is from Indonesia and I dont remember him having any complaints. This denim is closer to Iron Heart breathability, rather than Samurai stuffy... I think.

tl:dr;

1) Buy jawnz

2) Wear

3) Post pics

4) Get awesome

oh i know i just like my jawnz real fitted. i'm trying to account for them stretching out.

in any case, i am really happy with these jeans....anybody on the fence should definitely grab a pair!

@oxy, great fit don't make it any smaller, looks great already, and I'm a fan of really fitted jeans too. Not liking the cuff too much though, liked the way you had it before with the stacking. Maybe try one small cuff see how it looks? Personal preference I guess.