whats your ethnicity?

chris

Care to post your face pic? I was wondering how someone conceived in a gangbang would look like.

you need to retake basic biology. but "your attempts to find your own" sense of humour "are commendable." take my word however it is at odds with your generic template of face. do you find it difficult to cope with being a prepetual adolescent with a receding hairline?

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

filipino

but i can get away with japanese chinese or korean because my fathers ancestors were from china/taiwan. im not as dark as a normal filipino, my skin color is like a japanese persons skin tone.

Guest jmatsu
senegalese, born and raised in french riviera.

maybe that's why i love white bitches.

you're really middle eastern. your natural oil baron father lost at the craps table and had to put you up for collateral. he still hasn't raised the money to honor his debt and buy you back.

south korean ethnicity. american nationality. i'm pretty sure i was made in korea, but born in usa.

and i was reading england's post on the first page and i would like to say that i don't believe in different human races/ethnicities. i remember i sat in on a lecture of which the entire point was that there is no such thing as race/ethnicities. for example africans having more dissimilarities among each other than (e.g. pygmies and bantus) between european descendants and west africans (e.g. west africans vs. brazilians). or that artificial boundaries like those created by nations change over time because they are artificial and thus the people in those nations shouldn't always be considered of homogenetic ethnicity. stuff like that. a lot of it's on wikipedia, which summarizes it very well. but i might just be brainwashed.

in conclusion i feel like race and ethnicity are merely a perspective. it just depends on how u group people.

holler at my koreans.

dokdo nun oori ddang.

so you're half jewish half irish?

Exactly right. (I'm not sure what is depicted in that "Usury" pic. I do like how ominous it looks.) I like both ethnicities well enough, but the older I get, the less important they are to my own self-image. I guess this may be partly explained as the privilege (curse?) of whiteness.

race may not exist, but ethnicities certainly do.

see i'm not so sure about that. i remember the first time i thought about it i thought it was the dumbest question ever. of course ethniticities exist. I'm korean, the dude that just posted is german, and on and on. But they don't always fit and a definition should always fit by definition. Like I have a good friend who was born in the states, raised in the states, is firmly convinced she's american, doesn't speak a lick of korean, has never been to korea, is not on her family's lineage tree documents or whatever, but she has korean parents. So the question is, is she korean? and what about half koreans? are they korean or are they whatever else? what determines ethnicity? where you live in? what language you speak? what culture you grew up in? what culture your parents grew up in? what you look like? what your parents look like? these things don't always fit. at best they're just a perspective or a label. It's convenient to say I'm South Korean because now I have allied myself with a million other South Koreans and thus I can join in a south korean clique and drink soju, smoke cigarettes, breakdance incredibly well, and perform incredibly well in math. But is that label always true? I've pretty much lived in the states all my life. I'm more comfortable in english than korean and on and on.

in short. i feel like ethniticities don't exist because the definition of one isn't always constant.

-_- i am thinking that only one of you will care to read what i wrote, but my e-penis/post count needs some more growing to do so i can attempt to be a B list Sufu celebrity.