Official Alden Shoes & Boots Thread

epauletshop

if anyone is interested in a really nice black cordo boot, check out the wingtip jcrew has out. it is really nice and if i had the extra cash, I would have kept it.

Also, if anyone is interested, I have a pair of brown chukka boots, worn no more than 5 times, selling for 200 bucks less than retail. they are first quality, but have a slight issue which can be fixed by any competent cobbler. Also, if this post is against forum rules let me know and I'll remove it.

]if anyone is interested in a really nice black cordo boot' date=' check out the wingtip jcrew has out. it is really nice and if i had the extra cash, I would have kept it.

[/b']

Also, if anyone is interested, I have a pair of brown chukka boots, worn no more than 5 times, selling for 200 bucks less than retail. they are first quality, but have a slight issue which can be fixed by any competent cobbler. Also, if this post is against forum rules let me know and I'll remove it.

and it was even better with the 30% off code that was working on the jcrew site

Haven't seen mention of these anywhere.

"Alden® for J.Crew plain-toe boots"

http://www.jcrew.com/mens_feature/NewArrivals/shoes/PRDOVR~47357/99102413966/ENE~1+2+3+22+4294967294+20~~~0~15~all~mode+matchallany~~~~~alden/47357.jsp

Anyone have any experience with them?

Thoughts on their quality, comfort, durability, etc.? Might be interested in picking up a pair during this sale. :)

Thanks in advance for any help/direction!

does anyone have experience with the Hampton last? looking to get boots in them and wondering how they compare to Barrie last.. I'm 9.5D in barrie last.

I'm 9D Barrie and I ended up getting 9.5 in Hampton Last (Unionmade Loden Wingtip).