Official Alden Shoes & Boots Thread

epauletshop

i thought i read on styleforum that there is a sufu x leathersoul collab pair. i cant find any info on this. is this true?

no way...if that true everyone would already know about this...but im also hoping that its true

Has anyone ever found where you can buy flat waxed laces for 403s and other boots? I can already tell the speed hooks are going to tear up the regular cotton ones I've been using now.

Edit: well, that's cool. I emailed Aldenshoes.com, where I bought the boots, and they're going to send out some waxed laces today.. Not really sure which ones, but cool nonetheless. Still would like to know where to buy some just in case.

bought some round waxed laces off this guy. dont know if his flat laces are long enough for boots.

http://www.styleforum.net/t/236626/shoe-laces-over-30-colors-and-styles/0_100

I bought some too from him but I wouldn't say they are that great. They just keep slipping, and I don't think they were waxed.

Bigbertha - I'm an 11 in nikes, 10.5/11 in NB, 10.5 in clarks, 9.5 in Vberg. On the Barrie i went for the 10.5 and it fits great. Hope this helps.

A quick pic of my 403s with the waxed flat laces I got after e-mailing Alden. I think they're the the same as one ones sold with the Context collabs. They sent two pairs, and I like them a lot more than the original laces.

Rpkd2l.jpg

Just ordered some LWB, couldn't find the cigars in my size anywhere. Settled for some #8. To numb the pain of not finding cigars in my size I ordered a pair of 403's aswell! Can't wait.

Just ordered some LWB, couldn't find the cigars in my size anywhere. Settled for some #8. To numb the pain of not finding cigars in my size I ordered a pair of 403's aswell! Can't wait.

what size are you? i might sell my cigars that i got as they seem a bit on the big side