Competition: Heavyweight Denim Championship Of The World 2011/12

Megatron1505

Havent been getting a huge ammount of love due to a inseam stiching blowout that needed to get fixed....

washed twice as getting concentrate (copper/gold) on jeans is not a nice thing to live with and gets pretty nasty...

P7030236Large.jpg

P7030237Large.jpg

^gotta ask again flo:

when are you plan to wash yours? wanna see those evo pics :)

Still not planning to wash. Although, when I wash, I want to do a gentle handwash and wear them dry to keep the combs, so it should happen on a warm summer's day, if I don't want to risk urethra infection. But maybe Summer 2012 is also warm and I hold out that long.

^nice pigs, Atzec! They look much more blue than black right now, by contrast to the od IH, that keep the black look a lot longer.

wow, i really envy your fit mega. it's a great one compared to mine

Thanks man, but yours were fine. Stick with them and they'll develop into an awesome pair, your creases and lines are already set for some awesome results. ;)

Just over 5 months. Initial wash +1 last month.

2ccd0b3c.jpg

52f7bee3.jpg

5e55cbbd.jpg

d266171e.jpg

A couple of weeks ago, I took them to the local tailor for some preemptive crotch reinforcement using a scrap of 17oz. VX denim. I had intended for them to reinforce them from the inside and use a narrow strip on the outside to protect the seam, which was starting to fray a bit from riding my bike. Apparently they got confused and did this instead:

ee3c03e1.jpg

Not sure how I feel about keeping it this way. It's not really very visible, at least while standing, but it wasn't what I wanted. What do you guys (and gals) think?

Keep the patch on the outside; will look much cleaner than if it had been placed on the inside and the outer cloth had worn through. You'll be putting off getting visible holes on the outside this way.

Just over 5 months. Initial wash +1 last month.

A couple of weeks ago, I took them to the local tailor for some preemptive crotch reinforcement using a scrap of 17oz. VX denim. I had intended for them to reinforce them from the inside and use a narrow strip on the outside to protect the seam, which was starting to fray a bit from riding my bike. Apparently they got confused and did this instead:

ee3c03e1.jpg

Not sure how I feel about keeping it this way. It's not really very visible, at least while standing, but it wasn't what I wanted. What do you guys (and gals) think?