Competition: Heavyweight Denim Championship Of The World 2011/12

Megatron1505

Hey guys, im shooting part a denim film in New York in the early part of January that would coincide with our half way mark. I know there is a half-way meet up in Berlin around the same time, but for all of you that cant make it to that would anyone be interested in a New York meet up? It'd be cool to hang and get part of the contest into the film.

Also, shameless plug here, Beatle and JimmyC made a really cool shirt for the film if anyone is interested.

Shirt

Warp and Weft film thread link

^ Great idea DFreshLeish. Competitions are an important part of our denim sub culture, so a meet up to coincide would make a really nice little feature for the movie.

Hope this can happen.

Hey guys, im shooting part a denim film in New York in the early part of January that would coincide with our half way mark. I know there is a half-way meet up in Berlin around the same time, but for all of you that cant make it to that would anyone be interested in a New York meet up? It'd be cool to hang and get part of the contest into the film.

Also, shameless plug here, Beatle and JimmyC made a really cool shirt for the film if anyone is interested.

Shirt

Warp and Weft film thread link

why don`t come to berlin ? ;)

Believe me we wish we could! But the budget for the film is pretty slim as it is, and we still haven't fully funded it through our Kickstarter. Depending on how well this first film is received will determine if we make a european/Japanese one next, but we're definitely kicking around the idea.

^ Great idea DFreshLeish. Competitions are an important part of our denim sub culture, so a meet up to coincide would make a really nice little feature for the movie.

Hope this can happen.

Thanks mega, we couldn't agree more. Competition is something we definitely want to touch upon in the film, and the HDC is something extremely unique even for our already unique community.

Hai guys, been a while. PBJ AI-002 in for about 7 months. The whole pair is fading as a whole so it is pretty hard to spot any difference. I understand why these jeans cost more than others: they are a beast to break in

IMG_2289.jpg

IMG_2291.jpg

IMG_2293.jpg

Enjoy!