will sleeping in your dry denim get the same result as wearing them everyday?

Quote:

Whoah... a lot of hate rollin on this young dude. Give the guy a little slack. Yeah he fucked up, but geeze he apologized and people still keep pickin'. If the kid gets worked up over nothin he's got an excuse... he's FOURTEEN! All y'all dwellin and holding grudges have got to grow up. Who gets pleasure out of telling a kid off? Keep your head up son.

Wow... now i'm worked up. Damn!!!! Y'all got me.

--- Original message by rnrswitch on May 17, 2006 08:52 PM

Lol. You guys are so funny! I dont even watch TV anymore.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Whoah... a lot of hate rollin on this young dude. Give the guy a little slack. Yeah he fucked up, but geeze he apologized and people still keep pickin'. If the kid gets worked up over nothin he's got an excuse... he's FOURTEEN! All y'all dwellin and holding grudges have got to grow up. Who gets pleasure out of telling a kid off? Keep your head up son.

Wow... now i'm worked up. Damn!!!! Y'all got me.

--- Original message by rnrswitch on May 17, 2006 08:52 PM

no shit, leave the kid alone. i'm sure you've done or said plenty of stupid things in your life. bullying people on the internet is lame, so is homophobia.

lets try and keep this thread on topic here fellas. use the pms if you want to bicker about things between each other.

ive seen other forums go down because of this type of shit.

a little tollerance can go a long way.

i would guess that it wouldnt really help much to sleep in your denim, but i guess its worth a try, personally it sounds uncomfortable and it would be way too hot for me to do that. id never sleep.

riding a bike sounds like a good one though, i migth try that.

call it what you want..

what about fucking in jeans? will that help the wear or just fuck up the dry denim. im assuming they would bleed all over the place.... well, if its your first time with them.

If you've lost your faith in superfuture, Oh the end won't be long

Because if it's gone for you then I too may lose it, And that would be wrong

I've tried so hard to keep myself from falling

Back into my bad old ways

And it chars my heart to always hear you calling

Calling for the good old days

Because there were no good old days

These are the good old days

i dont know... the kid posted alot of annoying shit, and then changed his name to hide from it, and got called out. he did seem to turn around tho, and is only 14, so i guess its just the folly of youth.

who hasn't been 14 at some point in their life?

i used to post the most hateful sXe trash at that time.

now i'm pickled for life.

life tends to rub off all the straight edges until yr shiny and smooth.

that kid got chafed.

nothing a little aloe vera won't fix up in a minute.

that shit about him being 400 miles from any stores had me askeered for him.

that's some scary stuff right there.

that is the stuff of me worst nightmares, like.

i feel for that lil dude---groping for a sense of self.

who isn't still doing that? groping themselves, i mean.

whut?

Using chain stitch, your train of jeans is fading wind.

Edited by denimdestroyedmylife on May 18, 2006 at 05:56 AM

yeah... the kid has an excuse. now if it was a grown man that shit would be different. id be calling him out.

drugsarebad... you will learn. listen to the people here, but dont take shit too seriously. my advice is lurk for another 6 months, and then come back with some knowladge and experience. there is alot to be learned here, but it is hard to do if you dont put in the work. no one here is gonna hand you anything, and its the same in real life. study ringring, paul t, serge. study the comedy of ddml. you have a long way to go.

i am another young sf member may i share my knoweldge of living as a super future citizen on the budgest of a 15 year old

you only really need about 2 pairs of jeans, and make sure that they are jeans that you can wear forever and your set for that for the next 3 years

for shirts buy in bulk from target, and rock white tees for as long as possible, and once people say man that kid wears alot of white tees, make spray paint stencils and make them badass.

buy a hoodie from AA and your set for life?

thats my fashion on a budget philosophy.

as for sleeping in your jeans, i tried it alreayd wtih my nudies that ive owned for over a year, it didnt really do all that much fading wise but it did stretch them out. they look amazing but thats cause ive been wearing them continuously for over a year. but dont sleep in them unless they are too tight adn need stretching.

chwa?

Edited by Corbin Law on May 18, 2006 at 02:23 PM

thanks, corbin. i came back just to see how much airjamie had trashed me, but i got some useful info from you, too! i also read some other posts, its mixed. some people just use my youth as an excuse for my bad conduct, others say i'm unintetionally hilarious in a bad way, others in a good way. i bet that at least 5 people will coment on my latest flirtation with the golden goddess of hypocrisy, but...thats them.

I've also noticed something. after wearing my regular ralf dry selvage for about a month, i don't see any wear anywhere. i've worn it about 20 times, and still see no signs of break in. A little more comfy, but thats all. please feel free to rant and rave about how annoying i am. i find it as priceless as some of you find me comments on emo kids

Guest Airjamie

I pretty much stopped talking once i learned you were 14, but feel free to make an ass out of yourself to your hearts extent, just please learn to use the search button from now on.

I really dont like DrugsAreBadMkay

The wear on Nudies will take some time, but you got to be patient.

i sleep in my jeans a lot, but my girlfriend hates it. i dont do it for the wear, i'm just kind of lazy.

i hate you milkman dan.

hey drugs/seven... buy a skateboard and ride it every day. you will wear your jeans nice and fast. you also have to wear them more... 6 days a week all day long. youll see results in no time

I may have posted this before, but SLEEPING IN JEANS IS DANGEROUS.

A friend of mine fell asleep in his jeans and awoke to find that one of his nuts had swelled up to the size of a grapefruit. It was getting strangled by his tight levi's in his sleep. He recovered, but he was lucky.

Be safe.

Using chain stitch, your train of jeans is fading wind.

I think sleeping in your jeans is a good way to soften up the look your jeans, because your sheets/blankets are as gentle a form of constant abrasion that you're going to get. Also I think when you sleep, it sets creases better because your movement is limited and your body generates a lot of heat when you sleep.

The only thing I don't really know about , is if you sweat a lot in your sleep. That may or may not be really good for your jeans, depending on if you want a lot of stretching to occur. I think it would be great for getting sharp contrast fades though.