Beautiful Japanese Girls

GSTAR RAW

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

true story about hyori

on a korean radio show was some famous dude.

part of the show involved phoning up a celebrity mate for a prank.

so the famous dude rings his mate rain (a k-pop singer)

as the phone rings, rain puicks up and shouts down the line

"hey man, i just fuked hyori.."

(or words to that effect in korean )

and then he got cut off.

true story about hyori

on a korean radio show was some famous dude.

part of the show involved phoning up a celebrity mate for a prank.

so the famous dude rings his mate rain (a k-pop singer)

as the phone rings, rain puicks up and shouts down the line

"hey man, i just fuked hyori.."

(or words to that effect in korean )

and then he got cut off.

hahaha thats dope. i wish i could say that.

• 5 months later...

I don't know why Americans think Lucy Lu is pretty. Yes, she got the body but she doesn't look pretty in my opinion.

Continue with the on going discussion about why Hong Kong people like Japanese so much, I will speak what is true in my social circle.

So I grow up in HK and studying in the States now. Generally my friends think Japanese girls are prettier in 3 factors, hair, make up, and style. I think no body will doubt their ability in all these categories. However, I bet Chinese or Taiwanese girl will looks better, if we are comparing them without make up. Also Chinese and Taiwanese girl will still be good looking at there 40s.

After that AV may be next main factor because it show case of Japanese female’s body. Although it may not and probably not always true that Japanese girl got big tits or what not, they are still better than girls in Hong Kong, which is too skinny to begin with. Beside the body, Hong Kong girls high maintenance status and bad attitude which we give it a slang called "Kong Girl"港女 for those type of girls. So people tend to fantasize on the other country's girl with reputationas humble and good.

I don't know why Americans think Lucy Lu is pretty. Yes, she got the body but she doesn't look pretty in my opinion.

Continue with the on going discussion about why Hong Kong people like Japanese so much, I will speak what is true in my social circle.

So I grow up in HK and studying in the States now. Generally my friends think Japanese girls are prettier in 3 factors, hair, make up, and style. I think no body will doubt their ability in all these categories. However, I bet Chinese or Taiwanese girl will looks better, if we are comparing them without make up. Also Chinese and Taiwanese girl will still be good looking at there 40s.

After that AV may be next main factor because it show case of Japanese female’s body. Although it may not and probably not always true that Japanese girl got big tits or what not, they are still better than girls in Hong Kong, which is too skinny to begin with. Beside the body, Hong Kong girls high maintenance status and bad attitude which we give it a slang called "Kong Girl"?? for those type of girls. So people tend to fantasize on the other country's girl with reputationas humble and good.

i know it is case by case, but what country's women do you think (overall) are the most promiscous? recently i tend to think that the physiques of tawainese girls relatively resemble those of japanese.

i know it is case by case, but what country's women do you think (overall) are the most promiscous? recently i tend to think that the physiques of tawainese girls relatively resemble those of japanese.

May be Africa haha.......I will say US but I think most developed country is pretty open nowadays. Yeah, Tawainese girls had been following Japanese culture long before Supreme and Stussy exist.

• 2 weeks later...