The Flat Head 3001

fadeaway

^thanks... theres more to look at in person (as always)

but nah, no washes. i feel like these are quite tight, even pondered getting a pair a size bigger, i think i may take a bath/shower or something in them soon, i dont really want to have to stretch out dry FH 3XXX denim again, its a real pain in the ass

do a hot soak. i always hot soak/wash once, then wear, then soak again a few weeks to a month or so down the road, im always itching to wear a new pair so i never have patience for multiple initial soaks. if you do though then go ahead

okay i have done my research on the 3001, and i am sold. the only problem i have, like other members, is the size. im 6'0 or 5'11 3/4 160ish lbs and the last jeans i bought were a size 34 and they were levi 511. they fit me a little baggy around the waist, so i know i should aim for a 32, but im not sure with the fitting of the 3001. i do want to sag just a little, not too much. but i still want them to the denim to fit nicely.

any suggestions?

okay i have done my research on the 3001, and i am sold. the only problem i have, like other members, is the size. im 6'0 or 5'11 3/4 160ish lbs and the last jeans i bought were a size 34 and they were levi 511. they fit me a little baggy around the waist, so i know i should aim for a 32, but im not sure with the fitting of the 3001. i do want to sag just a little, not too much. but i still want them to the denim to fit nicely.

any suggestions?

Get a size 33, and if you've got an inch or more to spare do a hot soak and let them air dry for a day. If they're already fairly snug do a quick cold soak and then let them air dry..

^i agree with kiya. im 6' 160-165 lbs and my 310s are a w32, i fit in them fine but id like a little more room in the thigh really. if you want a fit picture let me know

yeah it seems like we have the same body type. if you can take a fit pic, that would be awesome.

thanks for the suggestion kiya.

yeah it seems like we have the same body type. if you can take a fit pic, that would be awesome.

waywt_aug17_03.jpg

just remember, the thighs are slim and the denim is hard to stretch, you can stop a waist from stretching out with a belt but you can only stretch the thighs out so much..

Whooo, just got my 3001's. I'm a size 28, but I sized up one for the sidneylo fit. I think they'll fit well after a soak. They're noticably baggier than what I usually like right now, but not by much. I'm going to soak them in a week or so as I'm going out of town for a week tomorrow. Hope to have some pics.

from heaviest skinny jean thread:

has anyone tapered their 3001? mine are getting to look like those fuckers up there(see heaviest skinny jean thread), ive had them for 11 months, about 9 months of wear, and i just dont feel them as fitted as before. i have washed to reshrink by the way, it only last for a few days and even so i want it skinnier knee down