super umbrellas

Guest johnsinclair

i got a

last year in japan.

looked odd at first, but amazing in the rainy wind storms..

man i knew i could rely on superfuture for next level umbrellaz ella ella ella

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Hi guys, really interested in looking for some stylish umbrellas. Best thing that came up through search was:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=235615

any other ideas for other good looking umbrellas?

Throw it at me guys and girls!

edit:

i've been using this for too long:

resize your pictures

LOL i was meant to start a new thread.. oh well

• 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...

my trusty umbrella finally gave out and i need suggestions on a well constructed umbrella that's not ridiculously expensive (probably willing to spend $100-150). i've had the same Ralph Lauren one for many years and honestly i'd probably get the same exact one if they had it, but they don't and $275 on another color is a bit much for settling.

pretty much looking for a stick umbrella. i like the London Undercover ones, but the prints aren't that great. i've also heard good things about the Brooks Brothers umbrellas, however it looks like a lot of the pieces are made of plastic. any suggestions or brands would help! it's perpetually rainy as fuck in Berkeley and i need to get a new one before the semester starts

my trusty umbrella finally gave out and i need suggestions on a well constructed umbrella that's not ridiculously expensive (probably willing to spend $100-150). i've had the same Ralph Lauren one for many years and honestly i'd probably get the same exact one if they had it, but they don't and $275 on another color is a bit much for settling.

pretty much looking for a stick umbrella. i like the London Undercover ones, but the prints aren't that great. i've also heard good things about the Brooks Brothers umbrellas, however it looks like a lot of the pieces are made of plastic. any suggestions or brands would help! it's perpetually rainy as fuck in Berkeley and i need to get a new one before the semester starts

I've had a bros one for about a year now and havent had a single problem with it. Very sturdy and classic. Pretty much what one would expect.

Unfortunately, I left mine at school, so I cant check how much plastic there is, however, it has kept form while others surrounding me were having their umbrellas being turned inside out from the elements.

• 10 months later...