PIKE BROTHERS Bundesländer Tour 2010-2011

Atzec

Great news, if you could make it before.the pants have left back to Germany.

As I don't know the time schedule and the Samurai contest jeans are still far away from reaching us, I can wear those pants some more weeks, if this is ok to you guys.

Here some more crosspost updates from MN thread:

2011-11-03 and 04

Escaping the fog and went into the mountains helping on some heavy work around my parents place (Forest, garden,.... I used my old work pants instead of the Pike Brothers then. I didn't wanted to ruin them now, still much too nice pants. So no pics here

2011-11-05 and 06

Real nice weekend with warm and sunny weather:

At the lake of Zurich: My favorite swimming place during summer time. Too cold now

DSC01476-red.jpg

Very popular to stroll along the lake

DSC01471-red.jpg

DSC01005-red.jpg

Behind our house:

DSC00993-red.jpg

But instead of enjoying those nice sunny days I had to work very hard over the whole weekend:

I was luckily able to rent another room next to my existing Jeansmuseum, so the first time in my life I was able to start sorting out all the pants and denim jackets and start making an inventory of all this stuff.

So at the beginning we are laying out the first few hundreds items and sort them out. I was wondering what's coming out of all this boxes. Most of them I havn't checked out since over 20 years because of lack of room:

DSC01018-reduziert.jpg

On the left hand side, you can see the first 50 boxes sorted out with Levis, Lee and Wrangler pants and denim jackets (a little part of the over 500 boxes)

DSC01014-red.jpg

We sorted out the different brands in an alphabetical way on the floor

DSC01006-reduziert.jpg

DSC01008-red.jpg

A lot of more work has to be done over the next weeks and months

I had to escape away from the heavy fog in the Swiss lowlands into the mountains and hope to be able for some more updates soon. The Pike Brothers just have some heavy duty in the garden and in the forest. But I try to be really carefull

• 5 weeks later...

PB's just arrived. the box was suspiciously heavy. Ruedi was so generous to add about 1,5 kg's of swiss chocolate, which comes more than handy at this time now. a big cheers to you Ruedi, much appreciated!

IMG_4038.jpg

IMG_4041.jpg

even more suspicious was this little plastic bag. looked like some weed at first glance, but i reckon its what Ruedi found in his cuffs after a month.

IMG_4046.jpg

IMG_4049.jpg

IMG_4051.jpg

for the reggae heads

IMG_4052.jpg

sorry, no fitpics for now. an update will coming soon.

Edited by almostnice

• 1 month later...

i am very sorry for messing the tour up and not being able to provide any updates. last weeks were very complicated for me and the situation for interesting pics just did not happen.

not sure if this was the last leg, but i would suggest to send it to somebody else who is able to do them more justice.

really sorry again, but sometimes the unpredictable happens...

• 2 months later...