The Flat Head

LFC4ever

Palm_chanon: Wow. Those look absolutely incredible, especially for only four months. Either you live a seriously hardcore lifestyle, or that denim fades way faster than the Pioneer denim.

Kyle@TFH : THX Kyle@TFH I think 20oz give different from Pioneer denim . It has special fade high contrast and slow faded as heavy fiber .

Edited by Palm_chanon

I can'y find anyplace to buy TFH3002FXR(Size 27), Rakuten got the smallest is 28.

Any ideas where can I get it??

Thank in advance ;)

Another thing, I really want the measurement of TFH 2011 Size 27.

Anyone can provide me, appreciate that.

Edited by J.JHA

I can'y find anyplace to buy TFH3002FXR(Size 27), Rakuten got the smallest is 28.

Thank in advance ;)

Thank in advance ;)

27 is very skinny. Kyle is wearing a 32 "I think from previous posts" and they are skinny. I would just go with 3001.

I've decided I'm going to sell my native check shirt. If anyone wants first dibs on a 42, pm me for a sweet deal on an essentially new shirt. :(

Edit: I'd also consider trades for size 40 stuff

Edited by itsbenhere

Thank in advance ;)

3002 are under sized from what I have experienced I usually wear a 29 in most slim cuts and sized up to a 31 in these, plus they are unsaf. I would try either the 29 or the 28 in the 3002

3002 are under sized from what I have experienced I usually wear a 29 in most slim cuts and sized up to a 31 in these, plus they are unsaf. I would try either the 29 or the 28 in the 3002

Oh. You sized up for two.

Okay,I'd try 28,29

27 is very skinny. Kyle is wearing a 32 "I think from previous posts" and they are skinny. I would just go with 3001.

I'm skinny person. I might go to 2011 rather than 3001.

They're same cutting but different in oz denim.

Yes, mine are size 32, but I wouldn't call the 3009 a skinny fit at all. I'm tall and thin, so maybe the jeans look slimmer than they really are.

But the 3001 isn't really a conventional slim/skinny fit. The top half fits like that, but it's a straight leg from the knee down. The 3002 is the closest thing TFH makes to an actual skinny fit since the whole leg tapers.

Personally, I think the 3001 cut looks more distinct than normal skinny fit jeans. Also, you can get a slim fit while still having a big enough leg opening for boots to look good with those jeans.

Yes, mine are size 32, but I wouldn't call the 3009 a skinny fit at all. I'm tall and thin, so maybe the jeans look slimmer than they really are.

But the 3001 isn't really a conventional slim/skinny fit. The top half fits like that, but it's a straight leg from the knee down. The 3002 is the closest thing TFH makes to an actual skinny fit since the whole leg tapers.

Personally, I think the 3001 cut looks more distinct than normal skinny fit jeans. Also, you can get a slim fit while still having a big enough leg opening for boots to look good with those jeans.

3001s look like bell bottoms on most people because they get them too tight. Mine were not quite there but close. BSPs are really bad.

Kyle the cut looks good on you and they do look slim.

I recently bought my first pair of Flathead jeans, the 3002fxr. I bought size 34 and they fit great in the waist but are very tight in the thighs after the soak. I think I would need about half inch in the thigh in order to wear then comfortably.Is that an unreasonable amount of stretch to hope for? If so then what are the chances I could get the jeans tailored to fit better?

I recently bought my first pair of Flathead jeans, the 3002fxr. I bought size 34 and they fit great in the waist but are very tight in the thighs after the soak. I think I would need about half inch in the thigh in order to wear then comfortably.Is that an unreasonable amount of stretch to hope for? If so then what are the chances I could get the jeans tailored to fit better?

Size up, I usually buy my jeans .5"-.75" bigger in thigh for that very reason. I sized up in my 3002, fit is spot on for me a slim taper kinda cut. They will stretch but that's assuming you wear them often and the denim is under stress but you risk a crotch blowout if it is constricting

Edited by Rightyow77

The Pioneer denim doesn't stretch much. You probably want to size up. Based on my experience wearing BSPs last year, the lower thigh won't stretch out at all, no matter what you do. Only the top thigh (the top 1-2 inches) might stretch a little because it receives the most stress.

what are the chances I could get the jeans tailored to fit better?

^ Does anyone have any experience with this?

I already own the jeans, so while I will concider sizing up next time, I'd really like this pair to fit as well as possible in the meantime. Thanks for the advice thus far!

I've been hard at work translating things for the TFH website, and some of it is starting to go online. Hopefully, from now on all of our new product posts will have English and Japanese at the same time. Flat Head's product pages are pretty detailed and have a lot of info compared to many other brands with minimalist info on their products.

Among our newly-translated pages are the 1005, a jacquard-knit cardigan, and an amazing indigo-dyed jacket. Stay tuned for more cool stuff coming soon from TFH!

I've also translated a lot of the Stockburg site. I don't know when it's going online but keep an eye out for it. The labor and materials that go into our hand-sewn leather items is seriously impressive.

Edited by Kyle@TFH