Uniqlo F/W 10

readytoignite

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

those are the 90/10% wool/polyester tapered flannel pants. they're the same fabric as the flannel ones from last winter but fit looser in the seat and leg.

good call on those pants mellowfellow. slim but appropriate for the office. the leg opening is really small, but i got them hemmed and they fit perfect now.

those are the 90/10% wool/polyester tapered flannel pants. they're the same fabric as the flannel ones from last winter but fit looser in the seat and leg.

Really? Are you talking about the Slim Fit Wool Flannel Pants?

They fit really snug both in the seat and the leg. I can't imagine how tight last year's pants fit if the ones from this year fit looser.

* There's a lot of +J stuff on sale currently.

are these heat tech leggings available in nyc?

05_0664921.jpg?Mode=size1

09_066492.jpg?Mode=size1

anyone doing a proxy? i just need a few heat tech things

Yo I'm down for for either of these, too. My friend picked some up in China a while back (not sure how long) in a different pattern. Anyone see one of these, pick one up, preferably the second, and I'll pay proxy fee. I assume they're women's so whatever equivalent for men's small.

^^ Walked around the nyc store today and did not see either pattern of heat tech. I looked pretty carefully because I wanted a pair with the bottom pattern.

I think Uniqlo kinda missed this season. Saw lots of faux leather looking down jackets piled up along with lots of ultra shaggy fleece in bright ass colors.

Really? Are you talking about the Slim Fit Wool Flannel Pants?

They fit really snug both in the seat and the leg. I can't imagine how tight last year's pants fit if the ones from this year fit looser.

* There's a lot of +J stuff on sale currently.

yes i was referring to this season's slim fit wool flannel ones. the ones from last winter are raf/raf for jil skinny

i just stopped by there yesterday. is the current season +J stuff is on sale already?

yes i was referring to this season's slim fit wool flannel ones. the ones from last winter are raf/raf for jil skinny

i just stopped by there yesterday. is the current season +J stuff is on sale already?

Yeah, it is on sale through Dec. 12, at least it is in Japan, Korea, UK. Pretty sure it must apply to US as well.