Blue in Green N-01 jeans

cheapmuthafukr

Ok so your aware the jeans are unsanforized ,so you then know that when soaked the denim shrinks.

If you are going to wear them raw you will set creases in the denim and eventually these creases will fade then when you come to soak

Them there gonna shrink amd these fades will shift , but more importantly the unsoaked denim is full of startch and if worn unsoaked

The threads and denim will weaken due to the rigitidy of the starchy denim

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't think I can do the rise. They look awesome though. A tip for big guys, there is one pair of 36 at BiG with an extra 1/4" in the thigh. A bit of extra room in the thigh won't make it work for me, but it could help if you're on the fence.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I went tts (34, or what I assumed was tts) and got them in the mail yesterday and could even button them up all the way. I returned them and am sizing up to a 36. Maybe I've just gained wait, so I don't know if that helps. I'd definitely pay attention to their size chart and would probably not size down.

It was a total tease to have to send them back.

Edited by erockisalive

According to their sizing chart, the W34 starts off at 36†before shrinking to 34†after soak.

In your particular case, do you believe that they shrunk more than 2 inches in the waist?

Or perhaps, you’re accustomed to buying W34 in mall-brand jeans which really have a 36†waist?

^yeah, I guess I am just used to more vanity sized jeans, though my flathead 310's are 34 and fit me fine (but have a way lower rise). My lvc 47s are 36 and fit a little loose. Who knows.

I didn't even get to the shrinking stage because I could tell that if I did they'd be way too tight.

The rise on those jeans is pretty low too, back more than most. Unless you sag your jeans this could be why you found them to be tighter around the waist. I doubt that they shrunk more than BiG's sizing chart suggests, though.

I wish we could see a pair with some wear on them! The description BiG gives of the denim sounds like the fading would be awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

Bought the N-01 only initial soak from GupNasty, no fades and brand new.

tumblr_m9l4a4imic1rq7b2ho1_500.jpg

tumblr_m9l4a4imic1rq7b2ho2_500.jpg

Went tts on this pair and fits me perfect at the moment.

The rise really did take me by surprise though, fits so snug.

Thick denim, and great tapered fit. Can't wait to see how these progress.

• 2 weeks later...

Picked up a pair of N-02's in a 29. Really awesome denim.

Pre-soak measurements for a 29 if anyone is curious:

Waist: 15.5"

Front rise: 10.5"

Back rise: 13.5"

Thigh: 11.5"

Knee: 8.25"

Hem: 8.0"

Inseam: 33 (hemmed for 31" post-soak)

Pre-Soak:

29l0ehf.jpg

Post-Soak:

29xhl00.jpg

2u7t9o9.jpg

The color is definitely 'blue in green'. Here's some context (N-02 to the far left):

zoev7t.jpg

Overall, really satisfied with the fit. Can't wait to start breaking these in!

I wear a 29 in NF WeirdGuy, 29 in 3sixteen SL-100x, 30 in Japan Blue JB0101/NF SkinnyGuy, etc...Is it feasible for me to wear a 28 in the N-02s? The post-soak measurements on the 29 seem awesome from the knee upwards though..just wish it had more taper to it below the knee. On the other hand, the 28 is relatively feasible everywhere except potentially the top block.

For reference, the jeans I'm currently wearing-

Waist:15.5

Thigh:11.5

Knee:8

Hem:7

But I'm looking for like a 7.25 in the hem

Edited by mysterymeatpete

If you do decide on the 28, don’t worry about suffering too long with a snug top block. My pair stretched back to near pre-soak dimensions in just a couple of days (as opposed to weeks for my Flat Heads).

Whatever size you chose, I think that you’ll appreciate the uniqueness of the material. My only knock is the 4-button fly … my size 31 could easily do with a 5th button.