most definitely, i'm wondering if you used a ND filter for that, wouldnt 10 min at sunset, EVEN at 50iso be too long without such a filter?

Thanks and spot on.

I had mass filter action going on with a 10 stop neutral density filter (B+W 110) with a .6 and .9 neutral density grad (Cokin Z-Pro) holding back the sky from blowing out. The B+W 110 especially is amazing for anyone interested in playing around with long exposure stuff during the day.

Thanks and spot on.

I had mass filter action going on with a 10 stop neutral density filter (B+W 110) with a .6 and .9 neutral density grad (Cokin Z-Pro) holding back the sky from blowing out. The B+W 110 especially is amazing for anyone interested in playing around with long exposure stuff during the day.

Heh, thanks man. i kinda figured.. thats so much money for me right now. i've been wanting to play around with ND filters though, get a long exposure during the day, or make a semi-average scene completely surreal and dreamlike as in your sunset picture and many others i've seen from you. you definitely know how to turn out good photos dude. keep it up. i might look into a dark filter like that soon here.

X-Posted from best Non-Digital SLR topic. Figured it could get more looks in here.

What's a good price for a Mamiya m645 J? Comes with eye-level prism, film insert, and 150mm 3.5 lens?

Here's the sellers picture.

3nc3k53m0ZZZZZZZZZ983872f375dbf09101d.jpg

+rep will gladly be spread for helpful info. Thanks.

I wouldn't buy it for more than $200. I've seen outfits like that go for as low as $100 in working condition though.