^these are great, as well as everything else on your flickr

wish some of the people i knew photographed people this way

Thanks, Im glad u like them. Yes, i feel the same, i also wish i personally knew some good talented photographers

Minolta Srt 201 with, in the last bunch i uploaded, either a 28mm f/2.8 or a prime f/1.7. actually i used a 135mm f/2.8 for some inside the train station.

I'm considering purchasing a Canon 35 1.4L. Can any sufuers who've used it tell me what they think of the lens?

Thanks.

jewbagel

i own a 35L and pretty much shoot exclusively with it on my 40d body it gives a near 50 mm lense with that body type so perfect for almost any kind of standard shooting.

image quality is superb... if you want to look at some sample shots with that lense. search my name under this thread and most if not all of the recent shots have been done with a 35L

ps. if you have a hassabald? whats the point of a 35L?

Hello,

Does anyone want join me and do some NYC/Coney Island shooting on these summer weekends? Let me know, if you are interested.

what camera are you using? that looks superbly detailed. do you have a link to a big version?

Not film sadly but shot with a 5D II and 17-40.