you creap me out

fixed.

question for nikon D series owners - when shooting in full manual, and you prone to set it in a mode? or just shoot however it comes?

im trying to figure out whether the automatic modes have some effect on the manual setting. can't tell for sure. anyways, i haven't learned full manual on the camera yet. just wondering.

will post pics w/ 88-200mm tomorrow.

sid, there are like 20 holga 35's sitting around at school. i could nick one if you're really that into them. they're cool and all, but after photo 2 i got really tired of how they looked.

here are some more photos from the last couple of days:

DSC_0142.jpg

DSC_0109.jpg

DSC_0099.jpg

DSC_0062.jpg

also, people were asking about my yard, this is about 80% of it, not including the backwoods, the field behind it, and my side/front yard (which are small)

DSC_0096.jpg

Nah. I'm just talking out of my ass. I just wanted one to have one since I broke my LC-A.

I have a Canon AE-1 and I really need to shoot with it. In fact I haven't shot much these days. Once I get the senior year over with I'm going to surgically attach this camera to my face...

Nah. I'm just talking out of my ass. I just wanted one to have one since I broke my LC-A.

I have a Canon AE-1 and I really need to shoot with it. In fact I haven't shot much these days. Once I get the senior year over with I'm going to surgically attach this camera to my face...

i really miss shooting with my lca.. havnt shot a roll in a almost a year....

This thread is great.

Its kinda like flickr but without all the macro flower shots and dickhead myspace pics.

Imma plus rape everyone who posts pics in this starting now...even if they suck