It's interesting how this is more properly defined bokeh - even with the 50 mm lens

Sorry for being such a newbie, but can you explain me that about shooting with a 50mm lens? I thought you get a good bokeh from a lens that has a low aperture, like 1.7 or lower? Not the lens width (that's what it's called?)?

can everyone please cut it out with the sports tuner photos already? we all know what a lame ass civic looks like..

^yeh, i'm digging the half-candid naked girl snaps. they're great man.

i wish i hung out with girls who were willing to get more naked, more frequently, in front of a camera.

+repped.

maybe you need a warmer location? ;)

Sorry for being such a newbie, but can you explain me that about shooting with a 50mm lens? I thought you get a good bokeh from a lens that has a low aperture, like 1.7 or lower? Not the lens width (that's what it's called?)?

Check out this article...

http://www.bobatkins.com/photography/technical/bokeh.html

But in layman terms... telephoto (longer focal length) + larger aperature = more background blur.

50 mm focal length on a crop body = 80 mm

ah thanks for the explanation Becks23.

It was more that I was pointing out how every once and a while I get normal bokeh instead of the weird discs that soonami hates so much

last nights theme appears to have been neon

3229976517_bee4302023.jpg

3229974727_116b701bac.jpg

^yeh, i'm digging the half-candid naked girl snaps. they're great man.

i wish i hung out with girls who were willing to get more naked, more frequently, in front of a camera.

+repped.

maybe you need a warmer location? ;)

i live in sydney au, it's hot as fuck right now.

Solistik if you dont mind me giving some CC (not that im a pro or anything), but while the composition of your pictures look dead on, im personally just having a lot of problems finding you're subjects, its much to busy around them.