ETERNAL 811 Contest 10/10/10 - 12/12/12

beatle

^haha I'm putting the wagon before the horse but provided all the stars are in alignment and there is a pair in my size available for purchase during my NYC trip in a week and a half, I'll accept your challenge sir! So much for no more denim....well, I guess thats just how it goes!

^haha I'm putting the wagon before the horse but provided all the stars are in alignment and there is a pair in my size available for purchase during my NYC trip in a week and a half, I'll accept your challenge sir! So much for no more denim....well, I guess thats just how it goes!

I think we should all wait until the 10th to wear!? Soak, hem and reinforce until then, but a gentlemen's agreement to postpone wear until the 10th would be cool. That way we can all wear on the 10th and not have to wait a day after soaking etc...

Too late. See ya in 2012

I think we should all wait until the 10th to wear!? Soak, hem and reinforce until then, but a gentlemen's agreement to postpone wear until the 10th would be cool. That way we can all wear on the 10th and not have to wait a day after soaking etc...

Too late. See ya in 2012