Self Edge x Imperial = SEXI14

reallypeacedoff

I agree with all your observations about the denim itself, but the cut is not really that similar, besides them both being slim/skinny.

I think both jeans are amazing but the cut is not really comparable.

obviously they are not the same exact cut, but they are both slim cuts.

The DBs are incredibly dark, the depth of the inidigo was very interesting.

how much would the leg opening shrink on a pair of size 30 after a cold soak? and how long should a cold soak be?

I believe the leg opening (along with all the non-waist measurements) shrink about .3 after a hot soak. After a cold soak, it probably wouldn't shrink too much at all.

What do you guys suggest i do, i love the denim but the 34 is small before i even soaked them, i can't even button the top button and the rise is small. i plan on losing weight soon since i am training for marthon. should i exchange them for a different jeans since 34 is the biggest they make them. bummed

What do you guys suggest i do, i love the denim but the 34 is small before i even soaked them, i can't even button the top button and the rise is small. i plan on losing weight soon since i am training for marthon. should i exchange them for a different jeans since 34 is the biggest they make them. bummed

I'm a skinny dude and I could button my TTS 30's in store. I'm skinny enough that I was able to size down on the recent Dry Bones collaboration.

I do not think it would be wise to keep these if they already fit so small that you can't button. They are generally going to stretch back out to what they are now after a soak. Of course they will stretch a little more than that, but not much.

i got the top button to button and they feel i fine in the thigh and kew area, its weird becuase i meausered them with my apc and the fitting was only off by a little. this is how they fit right now, before the soak. i gian like 20 lbs in the pas couple months, i feel if i take that weight off they will be fine. what do you guys suggest?

will this denim stretch at all?

2vki1ad.jpg

1zev1ib.jpg

125rgb7.jpg

2ijnnd4.jpg

i had a feeling thats what i was going to have to do, sucks because there is nothing on selfedge my size. basicly threw $400 away :mad:

Return them for store credit and buy these in a size 36:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=72&products_id=641

Slim cut, amazing denim, and they'll fit you great after a hot soak.

Looks good but you really should hem those at least 5" after a hot soak.

they stretch but it takes some time i couldnt button up two buttons when i got them but now they fit how they want and i can sag

Are they really tight around the hips for you? Because I sized down, and even though I could do the buttons up after the soak they were pretty tight at the hips for a few days. They've stretched out to a comfortable state now though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...