video games ruined my life

DüM

video game bros, is xenoblade really sick?

i wanna get it, but prices are a bit expensive for what will prob be my only wii game--wii remote is compulsory so i want to get the classic pro controller too and it all adds up to the best part of a 100 quid.

gonna cop bayonetta and i'm set.

*oh yeah, my nintendo id is magnetiques if you wanna easily beat up my ganondorf in sm4sh B)

Edited by Magsåvningsreserven

video game bros, is xenoblade really sick?

i wanna get it, but prices are a bit expensive for what will prob be my only wii game--wii remote is compulsory so i want to get the classic pro controller too and it all adds up to the best part of a 100 quid.

gonna cop bayonetta and i'm set.

*oh yeah, my nintendo id is magnetiques if you wanna easily beat up my ganondorf in sm4sh B)

It's probably the last old school-inspired JRPG made for old farts like us (unless the next game plays just like it)

I just have it on Dolphin :blush::ph34r:

I bought a PS4 (GTA and TLOU bundle) and picked up FIFA and 2K because they were cheap and I'm a dirty casual. I didn't play GTA last time around and I'm really liking it so far. Mostly excited for Bloodborne and Uncharted next year.

PSN: BansheeBeats

Binding of Isaac is so hard but I love it. Only played a few hours so far, can't wait to actually be half decent and get some longer runs

i've got about 150 hours in it now. it's a great, chill game when i don't feel like playing something with intense multiplayer. haven't really focused on unlocking everything. slowly working on the challenges, but playing as isaac with the D6 is so fun. i've had some crazy builds and beaten mega satan a couple times.

Edited by Rob060

I got WiiU back in the day and I am quite happy with the HW so far. The gamepad is probably the most comfortable one and despite all the negative reviews - ZombiU was one of the best plays I ever had. It was probably reviewed by people who like easy games. Get one too, it's cheap and fun to play when there are more people in front of the screen.

Only downside is that there could be more games.

Well there could be more games with any of the systems now. I've got enough to keep myself occupied with my PS4, but I've been feeling a void only Nintendo can fill for a while now...

Couch co-op being so prevalent on Wii U is a big selling point for me... probably mostly get 1st party games too. If something also comes on PS4 I'd get that version instead but I want to be able to play Mario games, Mario Kart, Smash Bros., Donkey Kong Country (my god I love DCC), Zelda, etc.

I'll check out ZombiU.

Kinda tempted to build a raspberry pi emulator box just cause Super Mario World is still my favorite game ever, and playing on a 19" computer monitor doesn't do it justice

Wii U looks pretty good. Had a chance for some solid PS4 time over the holiday and I'm not really seeing very many compelling reasons to upgrade from the PS3 atm