Visvim F/W 11.12

Did you get anything this time?

Nope, they didn't have any shoes that i would have worn on a daily basis.

Bought shit from BAPE but nothing from Visvim, i must be going mad.

Can i ask Kiya did they have the Homer totes ( the shopper style with the longer handles) in this Edo fabric. I never know the difference between the 2 styles of tote. Im looking for a L.

Yup, that was actually my favorite thing in the store at the time. The tote has a serious heft to it and the fabric is seriously beautiful, from a distance it looks like heavy denim but up close it's more like a fine hand woven rug with a very light and uneven dye.

this seasons totem is definitely improved. the shell is unwaxed 98%cotton 2%pu making it less sensitive to discoloration and so much easier to clean. gone is the rigid mesh-lining making it softer than before, moreso than gore-tex also. the membrane is pu and the inner lining is nylon. i might have to sell off a few things because i really like this jacket and i now know my proper size.

anyone know the composition of the sooth parka? i think its just the ena from last years moncler v with shoulder yokes.

this seasons totem is definitely improved. the shell is unwaxed 98%cotton 2%pu making it less sensitive to discoloration and so much easier to clean. gone is the rigid mesh-lining making it softer than before, moreso than gore-tex also. the membrane is pu and the inner lining is nylon. i might have to sell off a few things because i really like this jacket and i now know my proper size.

sounds like a winner to me, but the price is still ridiculous given the strength of the yen. Even when the japanese gov't steps in to reduce the yen's strength, it doesnt last long enough to impact the rates we pay on our cards lol.

Heading to Japan in 2 weeks, hope theres still some stuff left at fil. In need of some wool high water slacks.

about to pull the trigger on some ss11 horween leather serras and after some sizing advice - normally a 9.5 in vis but after going through a few threads it sounds like you should size down. however, almost got a pair from that season a few months back in a private sale where the seller advised that they fitted small compared to other serras making tts a better option

anyone have a horween pair from that season that can advise?

Just got my first visvim purchase the other day (virgils) and needless to say I'm hooked - looking to get a bickle next but I'm a bit intimidated by the sizing. Size up, down? I'm typically a medium in most shit (beams + shirting, EG, gitman)

also the one I'm picking up is likely preowned and from an older season (2009-2010 I'm guessing), is there any difference in sizing between varying seasons for the bickle?

Edited by choice