motorcycles caused me strife

wild style

Buy that shit!!!!

I've been bored on my r and r so I decided to paint some panels on my bike. It looks like shit and when I finish i'll post pictures. Mostly fish scales, one endless line panel on my oil tank, and Im gonna do circles and triangles on one half of my gas tank.

Renski, that looks awesome man. Super fun weekend I'll bet. You were on supermoto tires and not knobbies though right? How'd those hold up?

dirt and gravel is fine with street tires. sand would be a problem. usually when they put on supermoto track days it's 80% asphalt and 20% dirt.

dirt and gravel is fine with street tires. sand would be a problem. usually when they put on supermoto track days it's 80% asphalt and 20% dirt.

Word, I was curious because, as a clueless east coaster, I figured it'd be a lot of loose gravel and sand and what not out there. What was most of the terrain? Hardpack?

I deleted the posts. At his best Ed served to bring entertainment value, but at his worst his posts would sometimes tend towards racism which is not welcome here. The whole exchange may be gone, but it will live on in the hearts and minds of those involved for days to come.

I'm really itching for a bike but I can probably wait out this season. I rode Kawasaki 250 sf the other day and almost bough it on the spot. I'll probably try to get one used next year when the 2009 model gets cheaper. I can't get anything nice if I'm leaving it on the street in nyc.

I have no place to do any mods so it would have to be bought ready to ride (i have storage in nj for the winter). I will also look at TW200 which would be closer to $2k.

I don't care for bigger bikes. I rode sport bikes in college and I' done with them. I just want a small light bike to get around the city but it's not going to be a commuter bike.

I have no place to do any mods so it would have to be bought ready to ride (i have storage in nj for the winter). I will also look at TW200 which would be closer to $2k.

I don't care for bigger bikes. I rode sport bikes in college and I' done with them. I just want a small light bike to get around the city but it's not going to be a commuter bike.

Loved my Honda XL. Reliable as hell and a hoon to ride although mine had a lot of bottom end noise. I'm sure it was just because I rode around at redline all day with that.

Oh and I crashed my CB750F :( A cyclist in the bike lane 5 meters in front of me cuts me off and I hit him dead on. I bailed off the left side of the bike and slid to a halt while the bike went under a car. I'm okay, just some bruises but the bike is totalled. 5 spots on the engine where it's leaking oil profusely and a fist sized chunk in the clutch cover missing. The right fork is bent completely in a 45 degree angle and the wheel is pushed up past where the fender used to be.

mike. you can take a look at supermoto bikes. I have a wr250x which is a blast to ride and somewhat cheap on insurance compared to a sport bike. the plus side is that you can take them into dirt, just nothing too crazy or you can take them through a football field of a high school when you want to take a shortcut…not that I'd ever condone doing such a thing.

Loved my Honda XL. Reliable as hell and a hoon to ride although mine had a lot of bottom end noise. I'm sure it was just because I rode around at redline all day with that.

Oh and I crashed my CB750F :( A cyclist in the bike lane 5 meters in front of me cuts me off and I hit him dead on. I bailed off the left side of the bike and slid to a halt while the bike went under a car. I'm okay, just some bruises but the bike is totalled. 5 spots on the engine where it's leaking oil profusely and a fist sized chunk in the clutch cover missing. The right fork is bent completely in a 45 degree angle and the wheel is pushed up past where the fender used to be.

fuck dude, sorry to hear, glad youre ok

Damn Bobby.... good to here you're ok though!

Sorry to hear that dude, glad you're ok. Most importantly, are your jeans ok? (jk)

mike. you can take a look at supermoto bikes. I have a wr250x which is a blast to ride and somewhat cheap on insurance compared to a sport bike. the plus side is that you can take them into dirt, just nothing too crazy or you can take them through a football field of a high school when you want to take a shortcut…not that I'd ever condone doing such a thing.
I would also consider wr250x if I could find one for a good price. Not really worrying about insurance being an old fart and all.

I fucking hate being broke all the goddamn time. It's fucking annoying. Somebody just give me like 8 grand so I can get a fucking buell or a speed triple in perfect turnkey shape? Please? And then maybe have a few bucks left over to fix my XT, get a new triumph motor, and insure all of them?

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/mcy/2528151375.html