motorcycles caused me strife

wild style

Bike update: Realised I'd probably drop whichever bike I get at some point, so I went with a bandit 250. Definite hooligan machine. Inline 4 250 that screams and screams.

Will probably get an RS250 come April, though ;) New Zealand's seemingly full of them.

picture001.jpg

i used to have an rs125 and i loved it to death. only thing is that the rotrax engine is built to very tight tolerances and breaking it in and warming it up properly are required.

i want this.

146_04_01zoom+2004_honda_dream_50r+right.jpg

my vespa tried to throw me the other night screaming home from a movie at 4am (open winding roads to myself were wonderful)... i thought to myself as the front wheel slid out, wow, im going to crash... but ended up keeping her pointed and rolling. kept going a little to fast for the night roads, but was feeling the vibe.

stupid ass face on a scooter concept.

Guest fettuccine
anyone know for sure if a lowslide is covered under comprehensive or is covered under collision ?

Sorry Andrew, can't help you out, but I'm sure your insurance company can tell you... :rolleyes:

Anyways...let me contribute

'69 T120

T120R.jpg

Guest fettuccine
Bikers, can anyone recommend a 19oz or above jean with a high rise? Need something warm and strong that doesn't expose my butt-crack to the other road users:eek:

Ditto!! :P:p

Guest fettuccine

but you can probably get some sick, custom fades from a fall.... o.O

here's a recommendation: wear proper protective pants. they're a lot cheaper than a skin graft.

you're on a damn motorcycle, stop worrying about raw denim for a few hours.

• 2 weeks later...