let's chat about italy and alpha romeos and pomata

Do we have alfa romeo's in the states? I realized I haven't seen one in so long. I used to draw the logo on the margins of my homework.

also, normal people don't say "the states" nearly as much as DoDDS kids do

Theres a guy that lives on my street with one

Alfas are back in north america in 2012, along with the cinquecento. on the plus side; alfas back in north america. on the negative side; they plan on building an alfa-badged suv/cuv :(

that and no plans for a next-gen brera, just the softop spider. though if it comes out looking anything like this... awesome.

alfaromeo2uettottantaco.jpg

MMMMM HMMMMM

last week I went to the pagani factory and I got to meet mr. pagani

I was all

29fcz9c.jpg

things, we must talk.

My dad is moving to Australia in a couple years to retire so I told him to get a Brera, he might very well do so. I will make him the TOJ car cover, like the stepchild addition to that car cover project. It'll be melton wool with unexpected but nice New Zealand lambskin trimming.

good choice for papa dis. what color? alfa red and blue look nice. BTW, i do not like the brera spider.

about mr. pagani, he is really nice and not snobby at all, when we met him he was getting down and dirty with the mechanics and seemed happy to meet us

He doesn't speak english and really doesn't seem to care about learning seeing as there are people who can talk for him.

fun facts: -he apparently loves to be around young people so there are few people over 30 employed there

-His wife works in the offices and is hot

-he prefers to have women weave and work the carbon fiber as he feels they are more skilled and attentive to details such as matching up the threads, etc

i will post some more if I remember

• 2 weeks later...

kinda off topic but i remember watching the last james bond movie and like there is a scene where he is in his aston martin, and the dude in the alfa romeo is just on his ass. i kept telling my friend, isnt that just a commercial for the alfa, like 'look i can keep up with his aston martin'