Who is sick of studying for finals?

Not looking forward to my Operations Management final on Wednesday. Literally going to devote 2 days to reading the chapters over and over. about 75% of the class fails every semester.

First time i've been stressed about finals or grades.

Ready for all this stuff to be over with and finally be graduated.

Who else hates finals?

spent the last two days in the library and planning on spending the next two as well.

i have a do or die stat final on wednesday if i dont at least pull out a B then i have to retake it in summer school. fuckkk that. last summer ever and i sure as hell don't want to spend a month of it taking a class.

fuck managerial finance

had two finals today...history of ancient philosophy from 1:30-3 and psychopathology 7:30-9. im fucking exhausted but i have a 6 paper due tomorrow and calc3 final wednesday morning that i havent started studying for...

welcome to my hell.

this will be the easiest finals week of my undergraduate career, even back to my freshman days. 2 finals and a take home test bitchessssss. bout time since i'm graduating this weekend.

I've paid my dues. I guarantee i've spent more time studying than 99% of the people on this board. try me.

fuck your finals im still on midterms

i'm right there with ya. my micro econ is probably gonna kick my ass tomorrow. but knowing i did alright on my first Comm. test and my BA101 midterm makes me happy.

can you guys chill out?..you makin me sick. it's times like these that you gotta just stay strong and let fate do its thing...needless to say I think I'm going to fail physics this year...bahahaha fuck yeah!

. I guarantee i've spent more time studying than 99% of the people on this board. try me.

I b in that 1% category for sure.

I'd say 1 week of class in a professional school = half a semester of an undergraduate course if not more

final exams are whatever but fucking papers are killing me. fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

+1

33553514.jpg

We had to make our own lab experiment, but my group decided to go all out and make our own testing apparatus. This is what we get for doing so.